Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Takes a fair bit of AFL IP into the job with him.
Working at the AFL should see you have a gardening leave period before you can re-enter club land.
The conflict of interest is ridiculous.

Reactions: 11 users
Sheeds needs to be sacked from the board. The source of so many leaks to the media and that pro Hird nothing else matters.

Working at the AFL should see you have a gardening leave period before you can re-enter club land.

Works both ways. Hocking the best example. Leaves the club. Runs AfL ops. Changes the rules. Goes back to the club. Club wins the flag.

Only difference is Hocking was there for years. Scott did SFA when he was there. Probably has some IP on future strategy but if Gale gets the gig all of that poo is out the window.

Reactions: 3 users
Sheedy voted for Hird apparently....according to HS snippet.
No surprise there. Scott’s biggest issue is the 2 of them are still there…. Sheedy on the board where he shouldn’t be and Hird waiting…waiting…waiting…… They will organise a coup before the 4 years are out. Hence my remark that I hope Scott has a contract that ensures he gets his full contract entitlements.

Reactions: 1 user
It's a disgrace
But what did you expect
I'm shocked He isnt 2ic at Geelong

Ah Sheeds, geez he's really just after the popularity these days isn't he. What a narcissistic outburst.

Shut your mouth, show solidarity to the board and don't start whiteanting the new coach even before he's started you egotistical prick.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
More comedy gold from Essendon. What a loose cannon Sheedy is. And he is still there. If they half a brain, they need to jettison him.
Absolutely. I can't believe they haven't pissed him off.
He won't be wearing a RFC scarf any time soon, they way Richmond supporters gave it to him after the 17 flag and not sure GWS need him as a face of the club anymore.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Sheedy squealing in the article written by the Hird family media department (Mark Robinson) and I quote:

“This is what happens when you let new people into the club”………

BANNGGGGG…. And there we are folks……..

Have they changed or are they still living in the past. Certainly Hird and Sheedy are.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users