Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
What a joke of a club. *smile* churchy as CEO.

Listening to him on SEN shows what a hypocrite he is and what hypocrites religious people are. Espousing respect for different views? We should co-exist with bigots and *smile*? The reason they say that is they want to be able to espouse abhorent views. Oh and by the way the church does good work too. Wanker.

Reactions: 9 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008

Listening to him on SEN shows what a hypocrite he is and what hypocrites religious people are. Espousing respect for different views? We should co-exist with bigots and *smile*? The reason they say that is they want to be able to espouse abhorent views. Oh and by the way the church does good work too. Wanker.
And not just a “typical” churchy but a raving looney nutjob churchy apparently

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

Heard the first minute where he said he came to Essendon to do the review, realised he had the skills..... then the rest is history!
Basically sounded like he did a Grant Thomas and gave himself the job. I switched off and decided to do a little bit of reading up on his church. ...

Think Brian Houston (Hillsong) / Scott Morrison (Pentecostal).... get me drift? Them churches that get you singing, arms raised, eyes closed, swaying side to side. .... as they slip around the back and lift your wallet.

In the great American tradition of evangelical grifters..... as always. .... follow the money!!

Reactions: 8 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Heard the first minute where he said he came to Essendon to do the review, realised he had the skills..... then the rest is history!
Basically sounded like he did a Grant Thomas and gave himself the job. I switched off and decided to do a little bit of reading up on his church. ...

Think Brian Houston (Hillsong) / Scott Morrison (Pentecostal).... get me drift? Them churches that get you singing, arms raised, eyes closed, swaying side to side. .... as they slip around the back and lift your wallet.

In the great American tradition of evangelical grifters..... as always. .... follow the money!!
Morrison gave the Governor General job to one as well ... Hurley and his wife are Zealots

funny thing: The Rapture - something all this crew 'believe' in was supposed to happen a week or so ago,
when it didn't, they changed the date!

• Haha

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
My old mum is listening to Neil Mitchell. .... Thorburn has declined to be interviewed.
Has an Essendon member on who's organising a membership boycott over the new ceo.:ROFLMAO:

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
When Wright wins your B&F and Ruefy comes 3rd you know your screwed.
Essendon are us 1986-1992

Reactions: 1 user

TigerWinner

Tiger Rookie
Apr 21, 2022
I just cannot believe the hatred and vitriol on here against another human being for his person beliefs.

The hatred is the very thing you preach against. yet it appears you are allowed to HATE and justify it because He has a different view than yours.

It is very clear who the hypocrites are!! Your Hypocrisy knows no bounds!!

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
I just cannot believe the hatred and vitriol on here against another human being for his person beliefs.

The hatred is the very thing you preach against. yet it appears you are allowed to HATE and justify it because He has a different view than yours.

Are we talking about Jack Silvagni?

• Haha
  • Love

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005

Hatred and vitriol?

A lot are pointing out his “successes” in his former ceo role.

With that said good luck attracting AFLW footballers when the leader of your organisation believes a lot of them are evil for the way they are born and surely some AFLM too. Stupid appointment. Complete opposite of Peggy who would live, eat and breathe inclusion.

Reactions: 5 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria

?????, *smile* if I can see any hatred & or vitriol

Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
This is so good. A god bothering right wing elitist prick with old world ideas and out of touch with reality. Perfect match for that *smile* stained club.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

I dunno. .. where's all this HATE you're pointing out? Sure, people are questioning some of his personal choices but I can't see a lot of hatred. Plenty of taking the *smile* outta Essendon which is what we're supposed to do on here.
God knows (whomever he or she maybe, if they do in fact exist) them Essendon bums enjoyed many, many years of mirth at our expense. ... karma baby!

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Might be on my pat Malone but I don't like this. Footy clubs reflect society and are a form of community, and footy is only a game no matter how passionate we can get about. This essendon sickness has gone beyond just competitive enjoyment now for me, they are a big club with a lot of supporters, part of the fabric of Melbourne, and Australia, and they look they are tipping into full Trump fake news whackyland.