Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
The appointment of Dean Rioli to the board needs to be called out for what it is.

The Bombers. stuck in a 1970s timewarp, trying to reinvent themselves as progressive modern thinkers about the game.

This will end in tears. Dean Rioli has no capacity to be a productive board member. It is appalling tokenism at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The appointment of Dean Rioli to the board needs to be called out for what it is.

The Bombers. stuck in a 1970s timewarp, trying to reinvent themselves as progressive modern thinkers about the game.

This will end in tears. Dean Rioli has no capacity to be a productive board member. It is appalling tokenism at its finest.
One can only hope

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003

Why?

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Apparently Barry Young has withdrawn his nomination for the Essendon board. Didn't know he nominated but it saddens me to see former RFC players want to jump on that Titanic. Liked him as a player hard and tough nosed, lots of energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Apparently Barry Young has withdrawn his nomination for the Essendon board. Didn't know he nominated but it saddens me to see former RFC players want to jump on that Titanic. Liked him as a player hard and tough nosed, lots of energy.
Why did they stop supplying playdo and leggo in the meetings??

• Haha

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Not all that surprising. Played more games for them than us, and played finals for them, it was back in our bad old days.

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
Yeah, remember Barry well. “i am the toughest player in the AFL” says Barry….. his teammates thought that was hysterical. He was a hard nut that’s true, but with that type of altered reality thinking, no wonder he fitted in well at Essendon.

Reactions: 1 users

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah, remember Barry well. “i am the toughest player in the AFL” says Barry….. his teammates thought that was hysterical. He was a hard nut that’s true, but with that type of altered reality thinking, no wonder he fitted in well at Essendon.
I remember him doing a number on Clarko at the PRE. Think he got 4 for it.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Dudoro earning his keep at Essendon after 24 years:

7BF01893-C2BC-40FC-A1A2-90C440AAB340.jpeg

• Haha

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
I see the Essendon Football Club’s medical advisor (;)) Shane Charters has today been charged by police for trafficking illicit substances. Believed to be Testosterone. 4 counts. Said Shane “i’m innocent, never touched anything illegal till I got to Essendon and saw the good stuff they had floating around”, “it’s a stitch up”…

Mark Robinson to write a piece on corrupt police singling out people on trumped up charges who have never done anything wrong. Never. It’s all bull dust. It’s not fair…etc,etc,etc.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

Nothing to see hear. All a misunderstanding. Every club was doing the same. Essendon & Hird unfairly picked on. I'm sure he's shocked to be reading the article.

He and Essendon should have been booted from the AFL until they can let the players know exactly what they were injected with.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Not the first time Dr Ageless has been pinged for supplying all the dubious noms. For me, it doesn't matter what the smudgers of history say. Hird n Woewodin's Brownlows will forever be tainted due to their heavy involvement with Charter.
Obviously also, Essendrugs and Jabbies entire saga reeks with the same stench of all the old East German, Communist Europe gymnastics, Cycling, China swimming etc doping saga's of years gone by.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Tigers were keen on Josh Eyre too weren't they Spooker, I recall the RFC bidding for him.
We obviously went cold on Josh Eyre after bidding on him 2 years ago, delisted by Essendon and now training with St Kilda.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We obviously went cold on Josh Eyre after bidding on him 2 years ago, delisted by Essendon and now training with St Kilda.
St Failure geez they are going with Talls this trade draft.

King going down hasnt helped them..... bookmark he makes his return against the RFC!!