Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Now they get the deplorable Suns in the next game.
They will certainly then be premiership favourites.
if not them then the Saints or North will be.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
"We've tried bringing in top-end players but that didn't work so we're going to the draft. Adrian Dodoro is a great spotter of elite junior talent."
"We've tried bringing in top-end players but none of them wanted to come so we got Stringer and Shiel."

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Laughing at the ferals calling SEN saying how great they look....1 game against the Dorks!! Delusions are big again.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Thank God Essendon has Dodoros brilliant recruiting skills, 3EA57F6C-B7FC-4075-9C21-C625529BD6FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Oh this is so good. Wait until they beat the Suns this week. There will be an 8 page liftout in the HUN celebrating their glorious first 2 rounds of the 2023 season and a special commemorative T-Shirt espousing their rise to premiership favouritism. Then Saints in round 3, Giants at Marvel in round 4; the bandwagon will be an unstoppable steam train!!!

This will be fun to watch :rotfl2 :rotfl2

They played the youngest and least experienced side in the competition ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhhhhhhhh!!!! I only saw the 3rd quarter but Hawks were atrocious. But that's where they are at. They'll have some more shockers like that you'd think.

This is just going to be gold.......................

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Essendon already having to rest Tippa with soreness after he played less than 1 quarter. This is what happens when you drag a soon to be 30 yr old out of retirement . I’m tipping his comeback will last no longer than 1 interupted season.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The funny thing is the media are making out about that game against the Hawks. Do they realise that an almost identical game occurred last year (also with the spooners) when the Bongers beat North by a similar scoreline, yet Truck still got the sack. (Ironically enough they claim the 66 points was great, guess how many points North kicked in that game - you got it 66). Yet apparently this is the Brad Scott influence.