Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Essendon already having to rest Tippa with soreness after he played less than 1 quarter. This is what happens when you drag a soon to be 30 yr old out of retirement . I’m tipping his comeback will last no longer than 1 interupted season.
Old mate Tappawoody's got a fair beer gut for an elite AFL player, makes that Packaging fella look positively svelte.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
The existing logo looks like a paper plane. Soft, fragile and turns to mush in the wet. Would have thought that is a perfect emblem for them.

FWIW, from an outsider's perspective, I see their current logo as one of failure. For the majority of time they've had it, they have hardly made finals let alone winning any. Similar to our logo that I associate with our club nearly going under:

1687222800525.png

When I think of a dominant Bummers, I associate with this one which scarred me as a boy growing up:

1687222852339.png

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
They should modernise I guess. Something more modern in the aviation industry.

Essendon Drones

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
Maybe they can have a plane going up dropping bombs, like little t-rds…….. Just like a plane having a dump. It will make all the difference to that Club and they will be hard to beat thereafter.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I’ve sent my logo idea to the club

Essendon Flushing Toilets

FAB948BE-84CC-4A64-A45E-D88FFE44E917.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users