Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Highest paid two's coach in the comp.... he might even be on more coin than our senior coach?
This could be pretty funny if Norf start making/winning finals before the Bombers!
Poor guy. Geelong, Richmond and then Essendumb.
2 out of 3 ain’t bad.

Enter 7,000.

They made it.
Whatever it takes!
Crack open a Red, Mrs Doubtfire!

(Shouldn't go too hard though.
We've already passed 1,000.)

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Enter 7,000.

They made it.
Whatever it takes!

congratulations GIF

Reactions: 1 user
Enter 7,000.

They made it.
Whatever it takes!

3 years ago compared to 19 years ago......big difference. Bummers leading at 7000....UNIVERSE....then lolnorf at 2974, Hawthorn 2954, West Coast 1521, Richmond 1106, Melbourne 770, Pussies 406 (watch this one:mhihi)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Yeah, we have treaded water for 3 years.
That's no good.
I think our success has clouded our recent inept run.
We have been shizen since the final siren of 2020.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, we have treaded water for 3 years.
That's no good.
I think our success has clouded our recent inept run.
We have been shizen since the final siren of 2020.
We seemed to have lost that drive to win from 2020. Whether it is from coaching or just aging stars and drive to succeed, who knows?

3 years ago compared to 19 years ago......big difference. Bummers leading at 7000....UNIVERSE....then lolnorf at 2974, Hawthorn 2954, West Coast 1521, Richmond 1106, Melbourne 770, Pussies 406 (watch this one:mhihi)
Thanks, Tony of the Free. :clap2

That is definitely comforting news.:))

Rabble Bourne of course with the double DOUBLE Bagel helps.
And also the Salty Scats over 400 hunge as well, building nicely.

Great stats, Sir.

Reactions: 1 users
The ESeerdern clash strip looks awful again.

I'm so glad we have kept our simple back sash on yellow & the same for many years without going for the gimmicky changes. Unmistakably Richmond.

I hope all their supporters have a s*** Christmas.
Essendon fans are lucky at this time of the year, they get to enjoy every Christmas knowing they have aced the draft/trade period and are certainties to rise up the ladder in the coming season.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
im not sure what would be funnier. The Bombers finals failure to continue or for them to finally win one in ‘24 then get their hopes up only to fail another 7300 days. Tough call.

im not sure what would be funnier. The Bombers finals failure to continue or for them to finally win one in ‘24 then get their hopes up only to fail another 7300 days. Tough call.
Could be kinda humorous if Essendrugs was to win a final n get all rabid about how they were genuine flag contenders but then turn around and get flogged in their next final. Yeah, nah fuggem, let the bastards finish 9th at best n miss out completely, much more fun.

Reactions: 1 user
Let the finals drought continue. Would hate to see them win one.
Essendon are us of 2002-2016.
In no man's land.
I don't want Collingwood going back to back.
But I hate Sydney. Triple Hate Brisbane.
If we can't win it Footscary or West Coast.
I don't know anyone that barracks for them

Last edited:
  • Haha