Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 user
Monday : leaks of a full review across the entire club.

Wednesday: CEO extended for two years.

Amazingly quick review.

This is a club in free fall off the ground because they are slowly coming too terms that they are in free fall on the ground and they are no better off then they were immediately after the drugs saga.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Amazingly quick review.

This is a club in free fall off the ground because they are slowly coming too terms that they are in free fall on the ground and they are no better off then they were immediately after the drugs saga.
One of the more disturbing things is that McLachlan apparently begged him to come to the AFL .... do a quick apprenticeship. ... then.....
Bingo! I'm off and apart from all my other deals on the way out the door.... here's the keys to the castle!

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Amazingly quick review.

Hope it continues this Saturday night!

The Liberal Party of football clubs. Umpires playing the role of media. Flogged everywhere but the scoreboard, thanks to the biased wimps who think they should influence the result. No guts, no brains, no heart, no direction. Wilderness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Do you think the Bombers will ever realise that we planted a virus in their club ? The once mighty Bombers are now a shambles and they still don’t see that Dudoro has destroyed them from the inside out , drafts poorly and recruits high priced ok footballers , how many years does it take , ffs I’d be absolutely livid if we had a similar situation, there could not be a person in world sport who has maintained such an important position and yet deliver no success whatsoever

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
The Liberal Party of football clubs. Umpires playing the role of media. Flogged everywhere but the scoreboard, thanks to the biased wimps who think they should influence the result. No guts, no brains, no heart, no direction. Wilderness.
a thug lost at the polls last night

and a team of thugs lost at the G

A bunch of cheap shot artists, no real toughness about them.
As soft as *smile* when the pressure goes on.

yeah they don't really qualify as thugs, everything they do is half-hearted.

Reactions: 1 users
Pleased to see that Essendrugs got a little bit more of what they're entitled to last night. Long may they continue to receive their weekly entitlement.

I hate Essendon with a passion so occasionally read the bomberblitz board.

It’s the first time I’ve EVER seen the arrogance and hubris not be there in post game analysis. Even in recent previous games they would be arguing that one free kick changed the entire game and they would have won if not for that.(Eg grimes got a controversial one in wa)

This time around they basically are saying that even if they do try they are still crap (ie last night) and that they aren’t the next Melbourne or Carlton because they don’t have the A graders as kids.

If their actual football hierarchy cottons on to the same thought process they may actually improve at some stage. Here’s hoping that doesn’t happen.

(Don’t worry though my empathy levels are still zero for the same old pieces of *smile*)

Reactions: 4 users
I hate Essendon with a passion so occasionally read the bomberblitz board.

It’s the first time I’ve EVER seen the arrogance and hubris not be there in post game analysis. Even in recent previous games they would be arguing that one free kick changed the entire game and they would have won if not for that.(Eg grimes got a controversial one in wa)

This time around they basically are saying that even if they do try they are still crap (ie last night) and that they aren’t the next Melbourne or Carlton because they don’t have the A graders as kids.

If their actual football hierarchy cottons on to the same thought process they may actually improve at some stage. Here’s hoping that doesn’t happen.

(Don’t worry though my empathy levels are still zero for the same old pieces of *smile*)
Took Carlton a fair while to work it out. I think the Bombers are still at the beginning of that process.