Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
Didn’t he wanted to be traded 2 or 3 seasons back. My guess when the going gets tough he will turn it up again like his team mates. I can’t see them improving and if they don’t the knives will be out again. Get the popcorn out about half way through next season

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Listening to 3aw tonight. .... the tail well and truly still wagging the dog over at Tulla..

The new CEO has restructured the footy ops so DoDo doesn't have to report to Josh Mahoney any longer... (whose guts he apparently hates!)
Also, the coach no longer reports to the head of footy either. ... directly under the CEO now.
Has someone started a book on when Mahoney walks.? ..... which appears to be the objective here!

Dodoro. .... Essendons human cockroach!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Listening to 3aw tonight. .... the tail well and truly still wagging the dog over at Tulla..

The new CEO has restructured the footy ops so DoDo doesn't have to report to Josh Mahoney any longer... (whose guts he apparently hates!)
Also, the coach no longer reports to the head of footy either. ... directly under the CEO now.
Has someone started a book on when Mahoney walks.? ..... which appears to be the objective here!

Dodoro. .... Essendons human cockroach!
Ah DoDo, the symbol of success at the Bummers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users