Fat Lady | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fat Lady

caspar

We won!!!!!
Jun 8, 2006
Melbourne
Unfortunately I think it's a tough year to turn a big fat slow ship with no sails around.

But it's too early to say we're done.

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Shoot the duds
Play the kids
Coach for picks

......too early?

Premiership and Covid = the mother of all hangovers. And anyway, we only do premierships in odd numbered years.

Reactions: 1 user

caspar

We won!!!!!
Jun 8, 2006
Melbourne
I was really looking forward to a double celebration if 1920/2020. It isn't gone yet, but it's looking a bit covid.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We copped a once in a generation virus that looks like it has put the stamp on our amazing last 3 years.
The group has done a great job now it's time to rejuvenate the joint.
Play the kids.

Reactions: 3 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
We copped a once in a generation virus that looks like it has put the stamp on our amazing last 3 years.
The group has done a great job now it's time to rejuvenate the joint.
Play the kids.
If there is ever a year that you can incorporate new talent and work on a new game plan, this is that year.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If there is ever a year that you can incorporate new talent and work on a new game plan, this is that year.

I have been saying this exact thing the minute the game time was shorten because i knew that would effect our game style.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
13 rounds left.
Need to win 8 from 13 to make it. It’s getting tighter by the week.
There’s a pulse.
Lose next week we are battling. Same
for WC. Huge game

8 wins look miles away the way we are playing.
We have played 2 Port Adelaide Elimination final quality games in a row....

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Whoops

Tigers or Eagles play finals....

I will say it now.
Regardless how many games WC get back at home, they can't and won't just flick a switch and start playing like a premiership side.
WC and us will struggle to find 8 more wins.
Therefore neither team will see October this year.
Both teams will regroup for a tilt at the flag next year.
Hopefully Hardwick see's that the year is lost and start playing the entire list in 4 week blocks.