Fat Lady | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fat Lady

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Has any team ever gone from premiers to the wooden spoon before ?

We are easier to score against then my son 's Auskick team would be.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

How good would pick 1 be?
The media would laugh at us but when December the 5th came around and they will realised we had the first pick, they would be absolutly spewing.

Midfield 2021 Dow Martin Ross Crouch Prestia and Rowell prt2.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

If there's ever a year to stink it up its this year.
Adelaide Richmond & Wc fight for pick 1.
Absolutely brilliant

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
If there's ever a year to stink it up its this year.
Adelaide Richmond & Wc fight for pick 1.
Absolutely brilliant

AFL would find some new priority/concession rules for someone like the Bombers for not winning a final in 26 years or because the Suns just happened to ask for some more early picks cause they have finally nailed how to keep them up there. We would end up with pick 6

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
G-A-W-N. I'm calling it.

Its not the losses that bothers me, but the way we lost. the lack of effort. The lack of intensity. The lack of hunger. the constant fumbling.

Last year I was always confident we would turn it around. This year is just cactus.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
AFL would find some new priority/concession rules for someone like the Bombers for not winning a final in 26 years or because the Suns just happened to ask for some more early picks cause they have finally nailed how to keep them up there. We would end up with pick 6

Pick 56 more like it.
We have done really well over the last 5 years.
Getting Prestia only for 1 1st rounder.
Caddy and nakas for a 2nd rounder and then Lynch for free, its unbelievable.
Considering what other clubs have done Collingwood 2 first rounders for both Beams & Treloar.
A early 2nd rounder for Aish.
2nd rounder for Wells. Etc.
Stkilda 2 first rounders for Hill unbelievable. Then they wonder why they're shitt.
Where was Hill against Collingwood?? Mr Invisible.
Bulter for pick 67, will be the best recruit of the season

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
The disrespect in this conversation is amazing.

Some of you should think about how these guys have made you feel over the past few years and be ashamed of yourselves. What do they need to do to be entitled to a little faith?

Fair dinkum, if some of you owned Makybe Diva, you would have stopped the race and shot her in the head because she missed the start by a length in the Melbourne Cup.
I'm with you @The Big Richo .... very very short memories, next thing ya know some will be asking for Focus on Footy to make a run..... Stick Fat!

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011

Some of you should think about how these guys have made you feel over the past few years and be ashamed of yourselves. What do they need to do to be entitled to a little faith?

Fair dinkum, if some of you owned Makybe Diva, you would have stopped the race and shot her in the head because she missed the start by a length in the Melbourne Cup.

Hold all tickets, the Stewards have called dimmer in for a chat.

• Haha

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

There was similar bed-wetting behaviour in the early rounds of last season as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK

The thing I like about PRE is we all can have an opinion and often it is completely different from the next persons but it is our opinion. So some are not happy with the way the team are going right now but it is no different in any sport where a team gets a few bad days and the supporters climb all over them. All will be forgotten once the team starts to gel but in the meantime they must accept some bagging . It is human nature

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
G-A-W-N. I'm calling it.

Its not the losses that bothers me, but the way we lost. the lack of effort. The lack of intensity. The lack of hunger. the constant fumbling.

Last year I was always confident we would turn it around. This year is just cactus.

Sunday would be last chance saloon for me.

Lose to that rabble Melb and i would say its FAT LADY time.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
No idea how some survived 1983 to 2016.

DS
The thing I like about PRE is we all can have an opinion and often it is completely different from the next persons but it is our opinion. So some are not happy with the way the team are going right now but it is no different in any sport where a team gets a few bad days and the supporters climb all over them. All will be forgotten once the team starts to gel but in the meantime they must accept some bagging . It is human nature
No one is happy with the way it's going right now, so the Dark Side was bound to re-emerge. May the force be with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We must've changed our name over the Covid shutdown period to the Goodyear Football club. GFC.
Because we are FLAT as a tac currently.
Melbourne will be flag favourites on Monday morning.
Melbourne will be the fastest team in the comp.
Melbourne will go above 80% for hitting targets inside fifty.
Petrecca will be Better then Dusty.

In all honesty, i hope Angus Brayshaw is a target for us this trade period.