Finals tickets | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Finals tickets

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Mobile worked almost instantly, desktop computer still auto-refreshing.

2 tickets to Level 2A - beauty!

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
1st time EVER I selected cat 1 and got cat 1 tickets. online 9.05, done at 9: 08 .. M51 LL - undercover if this 10mm late fain eventuates on Friday.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
got em too. M23 & undercover. 3 of us had logged on within seconds of each other. Rapt !
off to work with a smile

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
I got through earlyish (9.20) and Ticketek claimed there were no tickets available in the cheap categories. We always stand up, so I didn’t want to spend $200-odd on two seats we weren’t going to use. Logged back in 15 minutes ago and standing tickets had mysteriously become available. Ticketek are such greedy *****s.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
I have no doubt that Ticketek only allocate a few premium bays for priority 1 allocation, knowing full well us die hards will be clamboring for any available, then on Thursday i bet you could log in and find seats available in N9 to N13 areas.

I've been caught out like that in the past Richmond v Nth Melb, got in early and best i could get weere top deck about 20 rows back. Then being curious, logged in on about the Wednesday and first pop got ffronty row centre wing one tier up. Called my group and told them i was in and what seats it was allocating (without member bar codes), they all said buy so i did then sold the other tickets for a smalish loss.

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
Private new windows are the key, just did another one (mates are hammering me) with their 2 barcodes. M4 Row L x 2

Awesome advice Mack, thanks. The incognito window worked within 2 min.... regular windows in Chrome and IE still stalled at the start gate.
4 tix for 4 Tigers on the Dusty-Don't-Argue-Stewart flank!

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
For once it was a breeze purchasing tickets in AFL members. All done within a few minutes.

Reactions: 1 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
For once it was a breeze purchasing tickets in AFL members. All done within a few minutes.
Likewise to us.
Maybe the "feedback"(ok maybe abuse) from people finally reached someone in ticketek with half a brain & no arrogance to listen and staggered everything so their server could cope with demand. FINALLY ! Good luck to everyone.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Well done Smokin.... mine took a little longer ...20 minutes
I'm still stuffed as to why the option to select is still available in some sections and on doing so the red box comes up saying to decrease the amount or select another area. Only getting 1 ticket ??

Still reckon we need to put that nerd from NASA, now in his 70s.... on a retainer to run the show!

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
playing around with Ticketek again and there are heaps of tix available. only category 7 at "limited capacity." very surprising. looks like there will be plenty available for the public sale.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Logged in at 8.45, got in at 8.58, tickets purchased at 9.01.

Reactions: 1 users

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
I got tickets through AFL Members at 11.15, but haven’t received any confirmatory email or text with the tickets. Has anyone else had that problem? Hope they’re just late. I don’t want to have to call Ticketek...

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I got tickets through AFL Members at 11.15, but haven’t received any confirmatory email or text with the tickets. Has anyone else had that problem? Hope they’re just late. I don’t want to have to call Ticketek...
Check your junk mail.