Finals tickets | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Finals tickets

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Well done Smokin.... mine took a little longer ...20 minutes
I'm still stuffed as to why the option to select is still available in some sections and on doing so the red box comes up saying to decrease the amount or select another area. Only getting 1 ticket ??

Still reckon we need to put that nerd from NASA, now in his 70s.... on a retainer to run the show!
I think the key is to select best available. I have tried in the past to select a specific section and get the ‘allocation exhausted’ note coming up.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I got tickets through AFL Members at 11.15, but haven’t received any confirmatory email or text with the tickets. Has anyone else had that problem? Hope they’re just late. I don’t want to have to call Ticketek...
Yep check your junk mail.

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
Didn't want to wait and chance AFL member allocation so went early and got member's tickets. N25 row A. Pretty happy but could have paid far less in AFL section!

Would make sense for them to have a club support pre-sale first like the grand final but this is the AFL we're talking about.

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
Got MCC Reserve Seat plus vistor pass, had the whole office onto it for me.
Found that the mobile was quicker then the desktop.

I started queuing at 11:45 on the dot, and my colleague at 11:46 and another at 11:47, they both go in before me. Was able to select my ticket at 11:58, and then waited 2 mintues before i confirmed, got an error message, then tried again and purchased my tickets at 12:00pm exactly.

After it was all done, my phone and browser was still in the queue and at 12:08 it got through. Weird how I was first in the queue but my work colleagues got in before i did. Glad I had a team working on it for me.

FYI make sure you are using mobile data and not wifi as the IP addresses will be different.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
playing around with Ticketek again and there are heaps of tix available. only category 7 at "limited capacity." very surprising. looks like there will be plenty available for the public sale.
Hoping to get 2 public tickets for family members. back home to logon soon

Maybe Cats fans are staying away with the rain expected?

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Awesome advice Mack, thanks. The incognito window worked within 2 min.... regular windows in Chrome and IE still stalled at the start gate.
4 tix for 4 Tigers on the Dusty-Don't-Argue-Stewart flank!

Perfect. I reckon I did 7 transactions today with different member combinations. On all occasions having a incognito or private window open when transacting showed availability once in, whereas normal windows said entitlements allocated or simply didn't connect.

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Anyone still waiting to get tickets?

We seem to be missing the usual stressed out supporter grief.

Yeah either Ticketek have done really well or huge F@%@ Up and have sold each seat 10 times................ No real anguish today. I know last year after the Hawks Meltdown it was at like 2pm I got prime seats released.......

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Public on sale - looks like a fair amount of tickets left.

Punt Road end - looks like 1 to 2 available - so no big groups - this extends to M, N and P

Ponsford Same but with M32-M33 having up to 7 or 8 available

Top Deck Olympic and Southern says groups of 8 available.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Public on sale - looks like a fair amount of tickets left.

Punt Road end - looks like 1 to 2 available - so no big groups - this extends to M, N and P

Ponsford Same but with M32-M33 having up to 7 or 8 available

Top Deck Olympic and Southern says groups of 8 available.
Yep. go 2 public tickets Q36 top deck up under cover too. Rapt. Was easy to log on

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Not sold out yet? Tiger fans bored of finals already.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Not sold out yet? Tiger fans bored of finals already.

Single Tickets in Tiger Allocation - Geelong allocation on the other hand.

Cat 1,2 and 3 pretty much all single tickets left.

Ponsford End - Plenty

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Gawd, you poor bastards. I just have to rock up early enough to secure the best seat in the house: N43 should do it, right in front of the Long Room. :cool:

• Haha

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Single Tickets in Tiger Allocation - Geelong allocation on the other hand.

Cat 1,2 and 3 pretty much all single tickets left.

Ponsford End - Plenty

yep. the PRE is mainly single tix left. City end has plenty. this clearly suggests geelong fans aren't coming top the party.

• Love