Fixture | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fixture

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Richmond vs West Coast at Metricon opens round 14 Thursday night.

Round 14
Richmond v West Coast
Thursday, August 27
7.10pm
Metricon Stadium
Channel 7

Round 15
Richmond v Fremantle
Wednesday, September 2
7.10pm
Metricon Stadium
Fox Footy

Round 16
Bye

Round 17
Geelong v Richmond
Friday, September 11
7.50pm
Metricon Stadium
Channel 7

Round 18
Adelaide v Richmond
TBC

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Hopefully Simpson goes peak sooky by then

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
So are we having a bye in Rd15, then play 3 and into finals ?

That would seem perfect; crows and freo to get dion and nank and sheds into form

Then geelong to tune up

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Wow short turnaround. We play the last game of Round 13, how many days will they give us?

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Wow short turnaround. We play the last game of Round 13, how many days will they give us?
Hey Posh, no we play the last game of Round 12, we play the Saturday night of Round 13. Crazy stuff at the monent!

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Hey Posh, no we play the last game of Round 12, we play the Saturday night of Round 13. Crazy stuff at the monent!

Oh you are right, getting confused with no break between rounds. So we actually get an extra day than West Coast. I assume this might be a Friday night? Thursday would only give West Coast a 3 day turnaround as they play Sunday.

Reactions: 1 user

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Oh you are right, getting confused with no break between rounds. So we actually get an extra day than West Coast. I assume this might be a Friday night? Thursday would only give West Coast a 3 day turnaround as they play Sunday.
Sunday to Thursday is regarded as a 4 day break
1 Day Monday
2 Day Tuesday
3 Day Wednesday
4 Day

you get my drift

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
I reckon your thinking will be right Posh. We know the Freo game will be in Cairns, Crows may be in Adelaide and I reckon the Geelong game will be the last round somewhere in Queensland.

Last edited:

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Gee, they really don't want to give us a bye while key players need time to get back, do they.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I reckon your thinking will be right Posh. We know the Freo game will be in Cairns, Crows may be in Adelaide and I reckon he Geelong game will be the last round somewhere in Queensland.
Let's make the cats feel nice and comfy and rename it G.A.B.B.A. Stadium, and hell why we're at it,.... let's call it their home game!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Great - improves our chances of going undefeated for the rest of the year.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
About time they get out of Perth.
If they lose one more before they leave, it will make our chances easier to finish top 4.
Hawthorn love playing the Whinging Weagles.