Fixture | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fixture

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
August 27 - WCE @ Metricon
September 2 - Freo @ Metricon
September 11 - Geelong @Metricon
Last round is against the Crows, time and venue to be announced.

Collingwood must be paying someone in the AFL.
They get port in the last round.
Port most likely will be resting players.
Carlton
Brisbane
Gc
Port.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
No complaints , going to be an interesting few weeks

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
YOU VERY QUICKLY ADOPT TO A NEW HOME,AND QUEENSLAND IS VERY MUCH LIKED BY TIGERS,DRAW IS FLAMIN AWESUME,GIVES US EVERY CHANCE.
3c89d5a5-8b77-48bb-86c8-ad9b91d04d4d_screenshot.jpg

You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
We will have played 2x in Adelaide, once each in Sydney and Darwin, and won't have slept in our own beds for three months come finals time.

Broady hasnt slept in his own bed since 2017

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
August 27 - WCE @ Metricon
September 2 - Freo @ Metricon
September 11 - Geelong @Metricon
Last round is against the Crows, time and venue to be announced.

Metricon could end up with a bronze statue of Dusty the way things are going.

Hope there isnt a bye before finals or itll be like 2 weeks off for us

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Cornes already complaining we play too many at the Metricon CG before the finals

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I'm struggling to see how not sending us to Perth fits with the anti-Richmond AFL agenda. There must be another card to play.

Perhaps the AFL will hire giant industrial fans and set them up at the ground to simulate the Fremantle Doctor?

Or petition the Queensland government to adjust the state time to align with AWST?

Would they go so far as to truck in sand directly from a Kalgoorlie quarry and have the ground resurfaced?

Have you forgotten that we were supposed to play WCE in Qld before that was aborted to return them to Perth pre-lockout by WA?

How many actual HGs did we have at the G before sent to the hub in Qld? Compared to Colonwood or Geesook, for example, let alone interstate teams?

Did you check out the umpires for Monday's GCS game before posting this? Make sure you watch and see.

Have you noticed how Ablett can elbow opp players high x 3 before getting a fine in '19? Selwood can coat-hangar Birchall for no consequence whatever,; Burgoyne can slam-tackle really dangerously x 2 for 1 fine; but Richmond players cop weeks for any such offences or milder. See the Houli case. Dusty. Soldo.

Your attempted sarcastic hyperbole doesn't work for me. Prefer to look at reality before my eyes. No sand required.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Seems reasonable, this season is a mess but our fate is in our own hands.

When is Astbury likely to be available?

DS

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
We should be pretty happy with this. Good chance to launch in the final 6 weeks.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I can hear the whinging now.

Tigers only had to leave the state once in their last 10 games before winning another premiership!

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Seems reasonable, this season is a mess but our fate is in our own hands.

When is Astbury likely to be available?

DS
I think the Geelong game would be the target for Dave, Dion and hopefully Shedda.