Footy Classified | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy Classified

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Cornes basically picks something he thinks will draw in the fish and watches the frenzy. He doesn’t think ahead and like most of the media he’s never really called open to seriously justify anything he says.
Yep. Tunnel vision moron. Don't know how he was chosen to pick AA teams.

Reactions: 1 user

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Karen Cornes is the biggest attention seeker in the AFL

Reactions: 4 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
CLICK ON X/TWITTER LINK BELOW TO VIEW VIDEO

"I don't know why any of these players are playing. What benefit is the club getting from picking these players?"
@kanecornes
on the Tigers who loom as potential tough calls for Adem Yze. #9FootyClassified | CH9 & 9Now

View attachment 22046
It’s funny. I was thinking the same with the SEN lineup and why Hutchy is persisting with them.

"I don't know why any of these presenters are on air. What benefit is the station getting from picking these morons?"

Reactions: 5 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
In general Cornes has a point but as usual lacks real insight.

We have recruited poorly since 2018, particularly when it comes to drafting.
Two rising star nominees in that time, none of whom played on Saturday. Most games from a draftee in that period is Ross and he was the sub on Saturday.

We can use our success and subsequent low draft picks as an excuse but we certainly haven’t help ourselves with selection like RCD, Dow etc. Plus we’ve compounded the problem with some baffling list management decisions particularly when it comes to retaining players that have no right being on an AFL list.

Standards have dropped all over the club, not just coaching and players.
It's not like we haven't had picks.
We have had a shiitload.
We just don't develop. Its the same old shiit.
You can't have sooo many picks under 50 being crap.
Collingwood has McCrae ready to go 3rd year on the list.
Carlton had a kid that changed the game on Friday that has been on the list for 4yrs.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Kano at it again.

The Taranto deal no issues. Didnt overpay with a top 5 or top 10 pick. Won our B&F and came 6th in the Brownlow with 19 votes.
The Hopper deal yes we overpaid with pick 8.

View attachment 22047
At least show names we have missed out on like Sammy Taylor Brett Daniels or Oscar Allan.
Who are those 4?? And once again a south Australian Cornes blowing up Curtins tyres he hasnt even played a game
who is he conor mcgregor GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
From that list ,maca probably shouldn't be playing but Broad has had his 2 best seasons, pickett is a must play for our future,his 3 boys can't be passed on especially as they are getting a really good up bringing.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
R8bbo wants to know what Bolton did in the remaining 99 minutes of the game. Because it only took him 15 seconds to kick 3.
This is the shiit that gets me angry.

Reactions: 2 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I’m not one to defend Cornes, but he does know a lot about being gifted games when not in form.
300 gamer eh? hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Kane is spot on through playing the senior players who are not going to take us anywhere and let us down. We seen this past 2 seasons to. Yze needs to wakeup to this. We need rejuvenation with the kids a few senior players who stand up.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Kane is spot on through playing the senior players who are not going to take us anywhere and let us down. We seen this past 2 seasons to. Yze needs to wakeup to this. We need rejuvenation with the kids a few senior players who stand up.
Senior players are going to take us to premiership glory.
Better then Sansom Dow young & Prestia

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
His going to go the full volcano when we see 3 more old timers will be in against Carltoon

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Bolton permanent or predominantly forward is an absurd move. Our most dynamic midfielder who needs to play at least 65% on ball.

Reactions: 3 users