Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

I’m tipping there would have been some off air chats and acknowledgement that he overstepped the mark and let’s all agree to move on.
Public condemnation deserves him being publicly called out on his show.

Reactions: 1 users
Heard cornhole raving on how Dangerfield is the best player in the game the other day. how amazing he is etc. I think in part he does it to wind up tigers supporters.

Individually he is a fantastic player (albeit a serial stager) but how often do you think of him in the context of the team? He doesn't really bring others into the game (for one he cannot hit a teammate with a pass), he tries to do it all himself. Can't recall him ever sacrificing his own game for the betterment of the team. And when has he played well in a final? Other than Sat night (against a completely off pies outfit) I don't recall him having one key finals game. Dusty almost hasn't had one key finals game.

The Richmond way is team success before individual accolades, old clanger wouldn't fit in.

Reactions: 2 users
Corn cob and his offsider this morning on SEN Snowtown reckon Victorians have an inferior complex because they are moving some dirt from MCG to Gabba for Grand Final. Reckon no Victoria club deserve to win this year because of this and the virus also. What drugs are these monkeys on? So bias and anti Victoria. What Saigon would like to see Corn cob and Jakie King in a cage ring match up.

• Love
Robbo has gone into defence mode for his beloved Bombers. Says that with Mcgrath, Laverde, Ridley and .....James Stewart re-signing (and with the possibility of getting Ben Brown :rotfl2 ) that optimism can bloom again.

Reactions: 1 user
Malcolm Blight on SEN has picked the Tigers over Port.

Says he thinks it's "Our time in the Sun" and "I think they want their Dynasty and are ready for it"!

Malcolm Blight on SEN has picked the Tigers over Port.

Says he thinks it's "Our time in the Sun" and "I think they want their Dynasty and are ready for it"!
I don't like it.
Why are people who ridiculed us after the 2017 are now on the band wagon.
Get off us.

Reactions: 3 users
Corn cob and his offsider this morning on SEN Snowtown reckon Victorians have an inferior complex because they are moving some dirt from MCG to Gabba for Grand Final. Reckon no Victoria club deserve to win this year because of this and the virus also. What drugs are these monkeys on? So bias and anti Victoria. What Saigon would like to see Corn cob and Jakie King in a cage ring match up.
Hard to argue that the relocation of the MCC turf is one of most non-sensical things the AFL has ever done. And there is plenty.

Hard to argue that the relocation of the MCC turf is one of most non-sensical things the AFL has ever done. And there is plenty.
It’s my understanding it’s not the AFL but a PR stunt between Rebel sport, HG turf and the MCG trust. The transplanted turf won’t even be on the playing field as an “entrance” from the race to the playing field.

Reactions: 3 users
It’s my understanding it’s not the AFL but a PR stunt between Rebel sport, HG turf and the MCG trust. The transplanted turf won’t even be on the playing field as an “entrance” from the race to the playing field.
That’s what SEN was saying

Anyone still have their Punt Road turf that was being sold during the save our skins era?

That’s what I’ve heard.
Doubt it will go anywhere on the field.
Rebel $ but why?
Let Qld enjoy their time in the sun.
Anyway more pressing matters.

Rebel $ but why?
Because everyone is talking about it and Rebel. All over Social media. Cheaper than running a proper ad campaign I reckon and it's still got over a week to run.

I don't like it.
Why are people who ridiculed us after the 2017 are now on the band wagon.
Get off us.
Is odd that Blights backed us. He’s a long term hater. Pathetic Pittman, the storm out before the siren, both us. Then who can forget him at the 2017 GF? Looked like a bulldog chewing on a wasp. Maybe he’s one of those Adelaidians who just loathes Port.

• Wow
Had a gutful of media idiots promoting Port as having its 150th year. When PORT POWER joined the AFL the Port Adelaide Football Club railed against it - they voted against it and cried bloody muder against it. Now all of a sudden because of ignorant media idiots who refuse to look back further than their own headlines keep crapping on about this club and its 150 year of culture etc....... I really really really want to beat this mob so badly that I dont even care as much if we make the Granni and dont get the job done on that day of days.

Had a gutful of media idiots promoting Port as having its 150th year. When PORT POWER joined the AFL the Port Adelaide Football Club railed against it - they voted against it and cried bloody muder against it. Now all of a sudden because of ignorant media idiots who refuse to look back further than their own headlines keep crapping on about this club and its 150 year of culture etc....... I really really really want to beat this mob so badly that I dont even care as much if we make the Granni and dont get the job done on that day of days.
Correct. It's like claiming Coburgs history as ours.