Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Crunch time on SEN @ 12.
Tune in if you can.
Going to be great listening ( sorry whining )..
Is it definitely on? I thought it was 11am and when it wasn’t on I checked the guide and it said the racing coverage starts at 12pm. That would mean it’s not on this week. Really wanted to here Mincey and Cornes squirm.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Just found this little gem in a piece by a guy called James Matthey

"Richmond premiership player Xavier Ellis suggested the players weren’t being shown enough leniency, tweeting: “Last person to touch it - Free Kick. Personally hate it!!!”

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/a...e/news-story/b4664d8733574c88f599760f67d975e7
Quoting Dave Hughes of all people. Butthurt by a Richmond win for the second week in a row.

PS One of my mates looks like Hughesy and is funnier.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Quoting Dave Hughes of all people. Butthurt by a Richmond win for the second week in a row.

PS One of my mates looks like Hughesy and is funnier

PS One of my mates looks like Hughesy and is funnier.
83% of people are funnier then Dave Hughes

Reactions: 5 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Is it definitely on? I thought it was 11am and when it wasn’t on I checked the guide and it said the racing coverage starts at 12pm. That would mean it’s not on this week. Really wanted to here Mincey and Cornes squirm.
On now .
not on their racing station.
SEN 1116
Will post the link ok.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Cornes with his excuses.

Again Dusty Martin. Cornes saying he is the best finals player he has ever seen.
Astounded no one puts time into Martin and his match up the first half.
Critical about Hinkley not putting time into Martin.
Could cost you a premiership if you don’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Inserting his tagging career into the conversation. .... shoulda tagged Dustin!
No one at Port prepared to do the hard work required to do the job!
Hows his assesment there of Port, “ they have all the ingredients “ then in his next breath “ they need a key defender and more midfield depth “ , not much point baking a cake with no flour

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Going on about the blatant deliberate OOB by Hartlett saying his teammate was in the vicinity. Haha!!
Wow really clutching at straws with that one; he should be more of an adult and take it on the chin.

Hartlett didn’t even pretend to try and get it to a team mate; he scooped the ball over the line with two hands like his life depended on it.

Cornes needs to grow up.

Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Wow really clutching at straws with that one; he should be more of an adult and take it on the chin.

Hartlett didn’t even pretend to try and get it to a team mate; he scooped the ball over the line with two hands like his life depended on it.

Cornes needs to grow up.
100% scoop.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Inserting his tagging career into the conversation. .... shoulda tagged Dustin!
No one at Port prepared to do the hard work required to do the job!
Wasn’t Darcy ——@#$&——— Byrne———-*&$#@——- Jones——*&$@#——--esquire————&$@#——All———&$@#—--Australian———— assigned the task?
The “5 minute fireman” :p himself wouldn’t have lasted a qtr on Dusty

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Wasn’t Darcy ——@#$&——— Byrne———-*&$#@——- Jones——*&$@#——--esquire————&$@#——All———&$@#—--Australian———— assigned the task?
The “5 minute fireman” :p himself wouldn’t have lasted a qtr on Dusty
‘5 minute fire man’, that’s brilliant.

He’s better suited to going for runs without his shirt and then posting pictures of himself afterward.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Speaking to a few neutrals this morning they all said tigers deserved to win. Cornes went down the Port missed their opportunities path rather than the better side won.

Show some class for once in your life Kane

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users