Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How can they give the coach of the year to bloke that his team play at home 70% of the year.

Reactions: 1 user

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Can't remember the last time I was forced to watch ads during play in live sport.

Absolutely ruins the experience. Terrible. The sooner all sport is on pay the better.
Really sucked the life out of some huge moments.

Also just minutes after the siren cutting to what seemed like 5 mins of ads?! The interviews with the victorious players straight after the game seemed to be missing after they interviewed Cotch and one other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
John Ralph. This is the same bloke that bagged our culture and made the Brooke Cotchin story 100 times worse then it was.
20201025_014743.jpgscumbag

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Larrikin

Tiger Rookie
Aug 26, 2003
The Media have bagged Richmond's Premierships for different reasons, and each Premiership has shown them off for the reasons they bagged it.

2017 - Richmond Won because they had no injuries.
2019 - They had heeps of injuries. So much so so that they played more players in the seniers than any other team, and also 50 players in the reserves. They won Both AFL and Reserves Premierships. The put down was that Richmond won because of being so good at the MCG, and then talk about lets make it fair and give interstate teams a chance for a Grand Final.
2020 - Can't use any excuse. Never got to play in front of their own fans all season, only some MCG games at the start of the year in front of empty stands, lost the free kick count nearly every game, had some injuries along the way.

So to the media all I have to say is.....

Choke.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The should know better knowing blobbo lived nearby. You would have thought they would have stocked a years supply just in case

He would be the flatest bloke in Melbourne today.
Healy and Lyon would be shattered.
Cornes and Parrott absolutely devastated.
Brad Johnson and leigh Montanga they will be looking for excuses.
Tim lane is still working out if bad culture can still win games of footy.
Andy Maher and Robert Murphy havent been seen since the 10 minute mark of the 3rd qtr.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Usually avoid it, but just checked out news.com.au to see what *smile* they had posted there.

One article on Chris Scott playing Danger forward that cost them the GF. Nothing else. What an embarrassment of a site, glad I avoid them at all costs. The media is an embarrassment and can GAGF.

Reactions: 1 users