Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

So that *smile* Kane Cornes wants us to stop whinging and reckons we had it pretty good for the last 2 years. Reckons we’ll get a call from the AFL. No way the cheating Gestapo will call us and potentially subject themselves to scrutiny of their concerted cheating agenda to stop us winning the flag. I wish they would call us.

He then says that Pickett deserves a week but also highlighted the high hit from Bailey immediately before it. Not even a free kick was paid let alone a report but Bailey’s act was the equal of Pickett’s.

But no agenda against Richmond. *smile* off Cornes. *smile* off AFL.

Reactions: 10 users
So that *smile* Kane Cornes wants us to stop whinging and reckons we had it pretty good for the last 2 years. Reckons we’ll get a call from the AFL. No way the cheating Gestapo will call us and potentially subject themselves to scrutiny of their concerted cheating agenda to stop us winning the flag. I wish they would call us.

He then says that Pickett deserves a week but also highlighted the high hit from Bailey immediately before it. Not even a free kick was paid let alone a report but Bailey’s act was the equal of Pickett’s.

Dimma needs to publicly go after Kornes. He has become an unhinged shithead who takes every opportunity to slander our club.
Coaches like Sheedy and Clarkson at their prime would’ve skewered idiots like Cornes.

Reactions: 10 users
Dimma needs to publicly go after Kornes. He has become an unhinged shithead who takes every opportunity to slander our club.
Coaches like Sheedy and Clarkson at their prime would’ve skewered idiots like Cornes.
The reality is that its easy to see why he is a failed fireman and Dimma is a 3 time premiership coach

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone see TJ corner Cornhead about Dimma? FO Cornhead go back to your state. Talk about sooking. HYPOCRIT!!!

Reactions: 2 users

I agree with the sentiment but the coach is there to coach the team.

Someone else needs to go after the ridiculous inconsistency of the umpiring and MRP. How the hell does Pickett get 1 week when Danger didn't even get cited for concussing Vlastuin? It defies belief. That Brisbane player's chest was more sacrosanct than Vlastuin's head.

DS

Reactions: 4 users
Dimma was asked a direct question about the free kick and count (because nobody watching the game could ignore how lopsided it was) and brushed it off fairly diplomatically. What am I missing here? Where was the "whinging?"

He put Schwartz in his place and Kornhole is 10x worse. Time to step up Dimma

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone see TJ corner Cornhead about Dimma? FO Cornhead go back to your state. Talk about sooking. HYPOCRIT!!!
I don't know why you bother to watch any of Kornhole's shows. Guy is a *smile* and Richmond hater. Best way to get him sacked is ring Channel 9 and make a complaint about him and say you won't watch the channel again until he is gone. Enough people do that and the suits will sit up and take notice

Reactions: 1 user

Bailey's far worse, he came from Pickett's blindside, definition of sniping.

I agree with the sentiment but the coach is there to coach the team.

Someone else needs to go after the ridiculous inconsistency of the umpiring and MRP. How the hell does Pickett get 1 week when Danger didn't even get cited for concussing Vlastuin? It defies belief. That Brisbane player's chest was more sacrosanct than Vlastuin's head.

DS
Fair point. In which case it would be someone like Benny Gale who would assume that role.

In retrospect I think Dimma's comments about Marvel were probably not necessary because it has given the haters and the AFL
more leverage to bully the club.
I have never seen a successful club be so undermined and resented like we have been over the past 4 years.
Hawthorn, Geelong and the Sheedy era Bummers were respected during their successful periods, partly because they had strong leaders who didn't suffer fools.
Then again the competition back then wasn't being governed by clowns like SHoking.

Reactions: 3 users
Bailey's far worse, he came from Pickett's blindside, definition of sniping.
We need to appeal Pickett’s suspension and highlight the Bailey hit as an example that wasn’t even reported or given a free kick against. Very strong grounds for an appeal.

Dimma clearly feels embarrassed to call this twit an ex-team mate. He doesn't want to give him anything else, like credibility by even talking about the garbage Cornes raises in the media.

FO Cornhead go back to your state. Talk about sooking. HYPOCRIT!!!

The word hypocrite doesn't do it justice.

This is part of what Cornes dribbles, courtesy of Foxsports......

“There’s far too much whingeing coming out of Richmond,” he said.

“They’ve had it all their own way for a long, long time - last week they spent the whole week whingeing, they whinged after the game they won, then they backed away from their comments.

“They whinge before the game and they whinge at half time on the national stage, it’s not a good look. You’ve had everything go your way, you’re done a great job, brilliant team and all that, but we don’t like sooks in this game.”

Cornes said he’d be surprised if someone at AFL headquarters didn’t speak to Hardwick during the week and ask him to curb his public critiques of the game.

I seriously have to laugh at just how low Cornes is prepared to push his image for a dollar.

“They’ve had it all their own way for a long, long time - last week they spent the whole week whingeing, they whinged after the game they won, then they backed away from their comments.

“They whinge before the game and they whinge at half time on the national stage, it’s not a good look. You’ve had everything go your way, you’re done a great job, brilliant team and all that, but we don’t like sooks in this game.”

Cornes said he’d be surprised if someone at AFL headquarters didn’t speak to Hardwick during the week and ask him to curb his public critiques of the game.

I seriously have to laugh at just how low Cornes is prepared to push his image for a dollar.
The bloke a f wit.
What's the club going?
Challenge the suspension.
Highlight the decisions.

He has a inbuilt hatred.
Guy is trying to down cast our achievements.
How can our players get no free kicks while the opposition get them for walking onto the ground.
I feel sorry for lynch. He either is held or blocked and they ALL refuse to pay a free kick

We need a “class action” against this slug. If every Richmond supporter/member banned watching/listening/buying anything associated with this vermin his employers would hopefully start to listen. Yes, I have a genuine hatred of this snivelling hypocritical toerag.

I wouldn’t bother with any official action on Cornes. That only gives him oxygen. What can be done is to deny him any access whatsoever to any of our people. If someone wants to know why so and so from Richmond won’t appear on TFS, just tell them it’s because of Cornes. That will *smile* him off even more and may make his employers tell him to back off on the anti Richmond stuff.