Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Reactions: 6 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
So much hate.

Taylor, Brayshaw and The Glasser in-game, Lyon and Brown pulling their puds in the breaks, Ralph showcasing his 82 IQ, then Bobblehead Morris and Montagna sinking the cheap shot boots in post game.

They're all stealing money.

Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
So much hate.

Taylor, Brayshaw and The Glasser in-game, Lyon and Brown pulling their puds in the breaks, Ralph showcasing his 82 IQ, then Bobblehead Morris and Montagna sinking the cheap shot boots in post game.

They're all stealing money.
How about that little private school boy Morris trying to get the other 2 to say we are finished.

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Tom Morris at it again...”Pickett might be in trouble with the MRO”. If that charge is not thrown out before this evening, well, we know the current narrative....

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I th8nk it was on SEN yesterday , they were talking about the latest *smile* poor word Journos use to make stuff up , “ rivals” , just saw an article on Hopper , apparently “ rivals” are interested , good on ya Ralphy hard hitting ground breaking stuff as usual

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Tom Morris at it again...”Pickett might be in trouble with the MRO”. If that charge is not thrown out before this evening, well, we know the current narrative....
You know he’s gunna get a week.