Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
To @The_General's point, on the same show Karen Cornes said he agreed with everything Caro said. Very little focus on him in this issue
Probably because no cares what Cornes says. at all.
im guessing he waited to see the controversy Wilson's comments were generating then decided that should be his opinion as well.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Lets see what Cornehole says about the 4 Port players at the swimming without masks
While the players are not in club uniform and not in a confined space such as an aeroplane, the AFL will investigate the matter for a potential breach of its COVID protocols.

So makes a difference if in club colours? Ok I didn't realise Covid was that selective.

Stack and CJ must have been wearing their polos when in the kabab shop then...

Reactions: 4 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
While the players are not in club uniform and not in a confined space such as an aeroplane, the AFL will investigate the matter for a potential breach of its COVID protocols.

So makes a difference if in club colours? Ok I didn't realise Covid was that selective.

Stack and CJ must have been wearing their polos when in the kabab shop then...
Nothing to see here.... had recently returned to their seats after consuming food and beverages...

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Typical *smile* from HQ. They weren't in the process of eating or drinking so the cooties hanky should have been tied in place.

Yeah its bulldust. They clearly weren't eating, the statement actually said they had recently finished eating and drinking and then returned to their seats I believe, therefore, they finished eating out of their seats, made their way back to their seats, sat down and watched an unknown amount of swimming, but never had the 5 seconds to take the mask out of their pocket and put it on their face.

Meanwhile, if I'm going to a drive through, I'm not required to wear a mask in my car, but I have to put 1 on going upto the drivethrough window. If I have enough time from ordering to getting to the window to put my mask on, why haven't they had enough time?

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Yeah its bulldust. They clearly weren't eating, the statement actually said they had recently finished eating and drinking and then returned to their seats I believe, therefore, they finished eating out of their seats, made their way back to their seats, sat down and watched an unknown amount of swimming, but never had the 5 seconds to take the mask out of their pocket and put it on their face.

Meanwhile, if I'm going to a drive through, I'm not required to wear a mask in my car, but I have to put 1 on going upto the drivethrough window. If I have enough time from ordering to getting to the window to put my mask on, why haven't they had enough time?
What you think footballers should be role models for the broader community or something...?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user