Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Stackey

Tiger Rookie
Jan 13, 2022
He was on mute the entire segment.
He thanked them for coming and thenwrapped it just before the next commercial.
Who cares. *smile* them all..
3 flags that's all i care about.
Those 4 years we were unbeatable.
And three of those years were without the best full back of this century as well!

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Do you ever notice how silent he goes everytime someone talks about us? Stays silent and/or changes subject. I'm glad that at least Blobbo shows some thought for us. Even on AFL360 with Voss and Dimma, only Blobbo asked Dimma questions.
He used to pity like us. He went off us as soon as we became a threat, especially to his Cats.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just want to mention that it's our 6th year since the 2017 flag, and the last one was over 2 years ago, however a trend I'm noticing now through the football media is that a lot of them are dropping off our bandwagon. All R1 reviews I've watched, heard and read missed our game as if it wasn't even played.....so much for Thursday nights I suppose. So, because of this, I would like to say to the whole footy media, I don't care watchu think, we don't care watchu think, we will improve quietly (as Duz likes too) and we will be back to the top sooner than what you morons think. So for now, GAGF!!

Reactions: 5 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Just want to mention that it's our 6th year since the 2017 flag, and the last one was over 2 years ago, however a trend I'm noticing now through the football media is that a lot of them are dropping off our bandwagon. All R1 reviews I've watched, heard and read missed our game as if it wasn't even played.....so much for Thursday nights I suppose. So, because of this, I would like to say to the whole footy media, I don't care watchu think, we don't care watchu think, we will improve quietly (as Duz likes too) and we will be back to the top sooner than what you morons think. So for now, GAGF!!
That’s quite common for the Thursday night game. Todays media have no attention span. They can’t remember anything that happened more than two days ago.

Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I hate these premiership droughts

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
"first crack" talked about our game, all Carlton & didn't mention us at all. What are we doing here....

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
"first crack" talked about our game, all Carlton & didn't mention us at all. What are we doing here....
I thought I was watching the wrong show.
I thought it was a wrapped up show of the weekends games talking about all of the teams/games.
Not for us.
We are hated with a passion.
I watched that show with Lloyd & Parrot, the lady asked both of them 'who will finish higher Carlton or Richmond'
In 1.0003 seconds both answered Carlton.
The Dark side is growing bigger.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Footy Classified the same. I suppose it's only Scumwood, Boringbourne, Paddle Pops and Pussies that all the media have jumped into bed with now. At least I'm hearing some of them speaking the truth when they mention these teams 'played like Richmond' a few times.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I thought it was a wrapped up show of the weekends games talking about all of the teams/games.
Not for us.
I watched that show with Lloyd & Parrot, the lady asked both of them 'who will finish higher Carlton or Richmond'

Awesome, we are 99% chance to finish higher than Carlton now they have Lloyd and Parrots support acting as a noose around their neck. I think it was either Sin or Scoop that said that Parrot is a reverse barometer and he is. For what the AFL call him (ie. the "best in the business"), he gets a shockingly high number of calls wrong.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Footy media used to consist of Lou Richards Alf Brown and Harry Bietzel. That was enough. It should still be enough. It was a hell of lot funnier back then.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Not for us.
Those 2 are fantastic reverse barometers, how they are still in those roles is beyond me