Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Easy solution is stop watching the shows.
Spot on
Two simple options - change channel or OFF buttons

Likewise the AFL match commentary on TV has the mute button
And PRE has the ignore feature

Allows a bloke to feels like he’s in his Castle …… “Hows the serenity?”

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Luke Hodge. He's moving towards Jimmy Bartel territory for mine. Bland, dull, pointless.

Anyone understand what Nonsense and Razorbrain were talking about on SEN in this last hour or so??

Talk about going through the motions rubbish.

Reactions: 1 user
Himmelberg mark was fantastic but why is Shai's mark getting zero air time from media wankers.

Screenshot 2023-03-22 195909.png

Reactions: 8 users
Bring back Drew Morphett and the Winners. I don't watch any of the rubbish programs nowaday just the games live on free to air

Reactions: 4 users
Maybe Shai’s done it so often they’re bored ? Maybe it’s only Howe that they like doing it all the time and going troppo over.

Luke Hodge. He's moving towards Jimmy Bartel territory for mine. Bland, dull, pointless.

Every single goal thats scored, hodge details why the defence should have stopped it.

In Hodges world, there are no contested marks. Everyone who didnt take the mark 'simply has to bring that ball to ground'

So in Hodge World, there are no marks or goals.

If hodge was your defense coach, your percentage would be infinite

• Haha
What is wrong with Brad Johnson? Did he not watch the Richmond game again like he claimed a few years ago when he was selecting the Risign Star?

How could anyone on that 1 game pick Adam Saad on the HB line let alone ahead of Dan Rioli (who is on the I/C). How many coaches votes did Saad get again??

I don't mind Johnson, but can be an absolute peanut at times.

Reactions: 1 users
Himmelberg mark was fantastic but why is Shai's mark getting zero air time from media wankers.

View attachment 18534
Little rodent got up high enough to kneel on the ruckman's shoulder, that's some serious leap. Should've stuck his arms up n taken the ball at it's highest point instead of just a bog ordinary chest mark.

• Haha
What is wrong with Brad Johnson? Did he not watch the Richmond game again like he claimed a few years ago when he was selecting the Risign Star?

How could anyone on that 1 game pick Adam Saad on the HB line let alone ahead of Dan Rioli (who is on the I/C). How many coaches votes did Saad get again??

I don't mind Johnson, but can be an absolute peanut at times.

What a *smile*, how could you possibly pick Saad in front of Rioli on the evidence of last week?

DS

Damian Barratt at it again. Not sure if I spelt his name correctly, but who cares?

1679614994394.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
if barrett writes his clickbait,
and no-one bothers to read it
then he is still a *smile*-wit

don't read it and start enjoying life

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users