Foster's cup game against little pies. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Foster's cup game against little pies.

He definitely did. Game only opened up when we rested our stars. The last quarter flattered them. At one stage our centre bounce consisted of Chol Bolton Graham RCD vs Grundy Pendlebury De Goey Elliot.
Yeah we were 4 goals up with 3 minutes to go and went to sleep. That wouldn’t happen in a real game.

Reactions: 1 user
Martyn looks tougher and drier than a McNugget
Ha ha that’s pretty good from you Chumpford. Probably your finest post yet. Low bar I know.

But as ol Corn Chips will tell you the KFC version is much better.

Ha ha that’s pretty good from you Chumpford. Probably your finest post yet. Low bar I know.

But as ol Corn Chips will tell you the KFC version is much better.

Well let’s face it Chumpley Chimpley, Mr Burnside is actually trying to look like Colonel Sanders it seems, so little wonder he’s a bigger KFC fan.

Well let’s face it Chumpley Chimpley, Mr Burnside is actually trying to look like Colonel Sanders it seems, so little wonder he’s a bigger KFC fan.
Good to see you back Redmond. :)) Must admit I could do with a few tenders tonight. No lunch.
I reckon the Pies are a chance for the spoon.
Definite, and way overdue. 45 years geez.

Reactions: 1 user
At the ground, we looked much faster than them, very sharp. I was quite happy with our ball movement.

I also noticed we dished off a lot of short passes to move the more swiftly around back half but not stagnant in doing so, players kept moving.
We were easily the better team regardless of only winning by a goal. Nank, Dusty, Cotchin and Grimes all off after half time.

Even with 5-6 mins left we were up by 4 goals. But a few silly errors and umps blowing the whistle for the pies, they closed the gap.
And how can we leave out the umpires pet Mason dud Cox, chol put a fingernail on him and it resulted in a cox goal.

Cox couldn't get near it when Balta and Grimes were patrolling the back half in tandem. Only when grimes went off and Balta rotating in the ruck that Cox got more into the game.

Overall a good hit out before RD 1

Reactions: 14 users
At the ground, we looked much faster than them, very sharp. I was quite happy with our ball movement.

I also noticed we dished off a lot of short passes to move the more swiftly around back half but not stagnant in doing so, players kept moving.
We were easily the better team regardless of only winning by a goal. Nank, Dusty, Cotchin and Grimes all off after half time.

Even with 5-6 mins left we were up by 4 goals. But a few silly errors and umps blowing the whistle for the pies, they closed the gap.
And how can we leave out the umpires pet Mason dud Cox, chol put a fingernail on him and it resulted in a cox goal.

Cox couldn't get near it when Balta and Grimes were patrolling the back half in tandem. Only when grimes went off and Balta rotating in the ruck that Cox got more into the game.

Overall a good hit out before RD 1

Nice summary.

Reactions: 2 users
Cox AND Cameron man ..............................

I agree with Dear Redford I'm well past over it.

How’s that *** Dwayne Russell. I just can’t have that bloke.

In the first quarter he screamed free kick to Grundy citing Nank had got into his back when he absolutely hadn’t and totally ignored the infringement against Dave behind them both.

Fortunately the umpire saw, and called it all correctly, and gave a free to Dave and not Grundy.

Not long after, we started to get on top and Russell’s abject barracking against us again went right out the door and he had to resort to the odd bland platitude instead.

He’s a ****. It’s so obvious he hates us in his calling and on his radio show. He should just save himself the embarrassment and just say he hates us.

I’d have more respect for him if he did.

Reactions: 11 users
How was Baltas superb strength and bodywork to outmark Cox, but free against for in the back, when he had pushed him in the chest. Travesty. They showed a replay but commentators just crapped on about some tangent and ignored it.

Reactions: 1 users
How was Baltas superb strength and bodywork to outmark Cox, but free against for in the back, when he had pushed him in the chest. Travesty. They showed a replay but commentators just crapped on about some tangent and ignored it.

Yeah agree. Although there were a couple of other times where he lost his position and touch on Cox.