Foster's cup game against little pies. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Foster's cup game against little pies.

And George does it again. So far all the new rule seems to have done is slow the game down and let the umpire shout more.

If Butler is elite, what does that make George? The GOAT?

Reactions: 1 user
As we said pre game, the only way 6’10” gets a kick is via a free.

I've been watching for his elite traits.

So far an "elite" touch on the line (their kick at goal)
An "elite" chase down where he gets 1 of those participation bands from school as he "got close"
An "elite" free against.
An "elite" 50 paid for him

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
another year and another bunch of incomprehensable and pathetic rule changes and dumb arse interpretations of them.....mason cox a free and fifty for something no footy fan would ever understand or agree with ..just one example

Reactions: 1 users
another year and another bunch of incomprehensable and pathetic rule changes and dumb arse interpretations of them.....mason cox a free and fifty for something no footy fan would ever understand or agree with ..just one example
Neverending story.

Reactions: 1 user
Cotch will win the Brownlow if he can play like this for 15 games.

Reactions: 1 users
Our defence is the best ive seen.
They're are unbelievable

Reactions: 2 users