Foster's cup game against little pies. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Foster's cup game against little pies.

we're a class above and pretty casual about it

Reactions: 3 users
We are a level above.
If we more cleaner going into forward 50, the margin would be over 10 goals.

Degoey should've been a target.
Imagine Degoey starting alongside Jack and lynch.
We would win the flag by 20 goals

We are a level above.
If we more cleaner going into forward 50, the margin would be over 10 goals.

You are alive, I was a bit worried that you had exploded due to excessive excitement after that half from Georgie.

Reactions: 1 user
We are rusty with the ball but defensively have been pretty sound.

Dylan Grimes laughably good.

Yappa just playing with supreme confidence. Mops up at will and the kicking is phenomenal.
CCJ simply needs more game time. Looks ready to me. Messy forward entries, Pies flood like crazy.

Early nomination for the worst umpiring decision of the year. Late in the second Baker tackles a player who has already fended off one of our players. Stops him dead and the collinwood player stone cold drops the ball. How was that not a free?

Reactions: 1 users
Early nomination for the worst umpiring decision of the year. Late in the second Baker tackles a player who has already fended off one of our players. Stops him dead and the collinwood player stone cold drops the ball. How was that not a free?
Crisp dropped it.

Yeah was an absolute Barry that one. Couldn’t believe it.

Although Henry from Scumwood looked to have his head taken off in the goal square just before half time and didn’t get a free.