Fraser Turner | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fraser Turner

Great comeback by Turner after injury in the reserves. Had very little game time first quarter but then racked up 26 disposals for the game. Won't get a run at AFL level this year but am excited to see him do another pre-season and push for a spot next year.

Good stuff TL

Reactions: 2 users
Where’s he at?

Found wanting last year in the VFL during the finals when the physicality increased. Before that was very impressive. Surprised he wasn't taken to the hub.

Reactions: 1 user
Found wanting last year in the VFL during the finals when the physicality increased. Before that was very impressive. Surprised he wasn't taken to the hub.

Drafted as a 17yo in 2018 so has a year up his sleeve and came back from injury before finals last year. I've also seen him play some impressive games so have high hopes for him.

Reactions: 1 users
Didn’t he have a leg injury that interrupted prior to finals , prior to that was avg mid 20s a game , staggered we didn’t take him up

3rd in East Fremantles b&f this season.

Yeah, had a great season all up.

Still a very much outside only player though. The quick open WAFL grounds allow these guys to flourish. Unfortunately the AFL is a very different story.

Luke English also played well for East Freo this season.

Reactions: 1 users