Frawely to stay or go | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Frawely to stay or go

Do you think that Danny Frawely is heading us in the right direction and is in the best interest of

• Yes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rosy3 said:
(What a forgiving creature I am. If I was asked to vote on this poll at 5pm on Saturday I know what I would have put. ???)

That's the thing a bout it Rosy, when emotions rule our actions we, more often than not, get ourselves into trouble.

The cold light of day is when rational, clear thinking decisions are made.

St. Kilda thought that Malcolm Blight was the answer to all their problems. Maybe the footy Gods did them a favour or just told them the plain truth that no single person is going to solve their problems.

And this is how our Club has to approach things. The success or otherwise of this Club does not hang on Danny Frawley or any other individual, but on how everyone works together to get through things.

Sure Harry, we can go and get Terry Wallace or whoever else is out there, but unless we have people at the Club ready to support and work with whoever is the Coach, then God himself would have a hard time putting a winning combination together.

Danny is not perfect, we all know that, but who is?

I am voting 'yes' on your poll. Because if anyone is to go then I think it should not just be one person who pays the price, but also those around him who could not support him to get better and to make different decisions.

Several weeks ago, neither injuries, passengers nor the opposition could stop us. A month later, a team that is apparently going to live in Bleaksville for at least the next 3 to 6 seasons could.

Danny changed his mindset at some stage and no one around him was able to see it or do anything about it. That's where we fall down. Yes, Danny is ultimately responsible, but there are others who need to be just as responsible for what has happened of late and has happened in previous seasons.

Changing the Coach again will only solve anything if the support around him is strong and stable.

If the administration gives in to the whims and emotions of supporters then this suggests to me that we would be in trouble … again.

If they identify that Danny is not the right person for the job, that is one thing, but to base a decision on what we think is asking for trouble.

simple really.the club has to start making the players pay NOT THE COACH.
the club must publically come out and give their full support to danny for whatever decisions are made at the end of the year.
if it means cleaning out half the list and getting kids to the club then so be it.
to put things in prospective for you harry.spud would even be a premiership coach if he was coaching the lions.
its all about cattle on the field.

MC24 said:
rosy3 said:
(What a forgiving creature I am. If I was asked to vote on this poll at 5pm on Saturday I know what I would have put. ???)

That's the thing a bout it Rosy, when emotions rule our actions we, more often than not, get ourselves into trouble.

What trouble could I get in for getting over my anger and disappointment?

What good would it serve if I sulked and called for sacking coaches and sacking players?

I wasn't happy after the Carlton game. Was furious in fact, but there's no way I am going to live my life carrying that negative emotion.

It will make stuff all difference to the club anyway.

Life's short and when you have to deal with issues like death and tax bills footy is really just a game.

I don't care if Richmond don't ever win a grand final, I'll still support them and look forward to each weeks game.

I'll get kicked in the guts but I'll get up again.

The days of my emotions getting me into trouble are long gone, haha. :rollin

(Whoops didn't read your post through properly so this really isn't relevant, but I'll leave it anyway cos it sounds good to me ;D )

Quote from: Harry on Yesterday at 05:45:22pm
C'mon people - we need more votes. Everyone has seen the team for the past 3.5 years and everyone must have an opinion. I'll be sending this poll to Miller so he knows how the supporters/members really feel.

Do you still want votes Harry, or will Miller get the picture from the results so far. ;)

rosy3 said:
Do you still want votes Harry, or will Miller get the picture from the results so far. ;)

I did a booboo Harry. I was supposed to vote yes, but I went no. Guess I should have read the question first.

Anyway, No should be -1 and Yes should be +1.

Sorry.

hahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha.

Looking forward to your next poll Harry!!!
Please let this Forum know what Greg Miller says when you forward the results to him.

hahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahha

15-4 now. Harry did you notice how the votes for Danny took off after you mentioned Kingy? ;D

You only have to look at the replays and see Danny in the coaches box to see that his heart bleeds for the club he coaches.
Danny you have my support m8.

I hope we're all laughing like this when spud holds up the premiership cup - but it aint gonna happen. The man is clearly out of his depths coaching in the AFL and it is obvious to some. Others need more time but they will come to realise this soon.

rosy3 said:
I don't care if Richmond don't ever win a grand final, I'll still support them and look forward to each weeks game.

It appears that the richmond officials think the same. I for one care if we win a grand final and I state my opinion on where we are going wrong. As tiger fans are so easily satisfied then I suppose the RFC can continue to be a happy family.

Harry don't you realise people are just hanging it on you cos you are like a cracked record lately.
Every post is the same old same old.
I'm sure we agree with some of the stuff you say, I'm sure we aren't happy with how things have been either but what's the use of taking over every thread on the board whinging about it?

Tiga's post earlier this week on who should stay and who should go received 9 responses that Frawely should go and only 4 that he should stay. Either different people were voting or people have forgotton or changed their minds. More of the same like we saw on saturday and people will be reminded again.

Well said Rosy!

Harry you have no credibility, you've even been comprehensively beaten in your own poll!!!
How about you start being a little bit more positive and saying some constructive things rather then feeding us the same old drivel. Maybe then your credibiltiy will be restored.

The boss - if you want to be personal and offensive towards me then I can play at that game as well

These are my opinions and if you don't like them then bad luck.

I'm hardly being offensive and personal by saying you have got no credibility!!
I, like the majoity on this Forum are sick and tired of your constant negative crap that you fill on each thread. I'm not teh only person to state this to you either Harry.
And drop the threats mate, you can definately dish it out as we have seen in all of your posts, I think you should learn to cop it when it comes flying back.

You can state your opinion and you can disagree with me all you like - but when you start being personal and offensive then I beleive you have crossed the boundary of the spirit of this forum. I know your upset with the weekends loss but I'm sure some anger management therapy could be of assistance.

hahaha, very amusing Harry!!

OK then, I sincerely apologise for my ruthless personal attack on you. I quite clearly crossed the line and didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You have a lot of credibility Harry, sorry I said otherwise. Please continue to post all your negative feelings about the RFC on this forum.

I also apologise to all other members for treating Harry in such an appaling manner. I know that his opinion and polls are highly valued by all of us.

I hope Harry and the other members of this forum can forgive The Boss.

See thats better. See what happens when you take a few deep breaths after reading things you don't agree with. We're all reasonable adults here and there is no room for personal attacks - we can save that for the coach and the players.

The Boss said:
Please continue to post all your negative feelings about the RFC on this forum.

Oi steady on there Boss, don't get too carried away. :rollin

(I did a few negative posts of my own Sat night I have to admit, ha.)

rosy3 said:
(I did a few negative posts of my own Sat night I have to admit, ha.)

You letting your emotions do the talking again Rosy? :)

No good can come of it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.