Frawely to stay or go | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Frawely to stay or go

Do you think that Danny Frawely is heading us in the right direction and is in the best interest of

• Yes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get carried away there Rosy, he doesn't need anymore encouragement does he!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry - i have been here 3 or 4 days tops, and all i have seen from you is negitive crap.

Why not try and say something positive??

Why is it that when we lose a game (or 4) that a certain % of supporters jump on the coach and want him sacked?? Why not look at some of the players? Or even just wait till the end of the season!

I can tell you i was defiantly not happy after saturdays game - completly pissed off infact, but i sure as hell didnt turn around and say get danny out!!

I would have hated to be around this board when we finished 14th last year!

gotigers - welcome aboard. Youre young and you are new and i can understand your optimism. Richmond to me is not about spunky guys in tight shorts and having nice guys running the place. Its about winning a premiership and about winning one in my lifetime. I sit here and state the facts as I see them - and the facts IMO are that the goose frawely and a lot of the current players are incapable of leading us to the promise land. I base this opinion on watching and analysing our style of play, our match day game plans and tactics, and the performances of the players week in week out.

Hope this answers your queries.

Harry said:
gotigers - welcome aboard. Youre young and you are new and i can understand your optimism. Richmond to me is more about spunky guys in tight shorts and having nice guys running the place. Its about winning a premiership and about winning one in my lifetime.

I find that totaly offencive, immature and don't apriciate it at all.

If your trying to imply that becasue im young that all i care about at our club is the guys running around in shorts then all i have to say to you is get a *smile* life.

Richmond means a hell of a lot more to me then that, if it didnt, then i wouldnt have bothered forking out the money for a membership or merchandise. And i sure as hell wouldnt be at every game regardless of whether we win or lose!

I would love to see a primership soon, but i know that aint gonna happen this year so im trying to be positive about the next 10 or so games left in this season. At the end of the season i will then make my judgement of the players and coaching stafff.

Why if a guy my age is totally in to footy every older guy thinks its fantastic, but if a girl is, then they put it down to the fact that they just like to stare at the players, its totally pathetic and irrelivent.

My respect for you has just dropped to a totally minimum, i think your a total drop kick.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Geez - some supporters are pretty uptight this week. I wonder if the 4 losses has had something to do with it. :'(

This thread is getting too far off topic and isn't really adding any relevant footy opinions.
Will lock it now, but it was fun while it lasted.
Seems Danny will live to fight another day.
The poll has spoken. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.