Frawleys fairies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Frawleys fairies

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
The are pathetic. Kangas loose Burton and Rocca, and Colbert and we still cant win. They will loose to the Blues, lookout. Frawley will be under siege. Just when you think theive turned a corner, they let you down.
Trade Richo for Judd. They will never be a top side with him as spearhead. *smile* duds, the whole lot of em.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Richo 1 goal
Stafford 0 goals
Johnson 17 disposals
Coughlan 15 disposals

There were worse players than this lot but when are our so called "good" players going to stand up in big games???

Harvey, Simpson, Grant, King and Stevens all senior players all amongst the Roos best.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Richo is the most overated footballer in the AFL. Never stands up in a crisis. Time to leave the house Richo. Runs rings around the melbournes and hawks of this well, but cant handle it against quality opposition and gameplan.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Its best that it happened now because Frawley was looking safe but every one knew they would crumble and they have...Miller promised tough decisions its time to start with Frawley

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Mark My words the fact that he has retired after this game proves they emarked this game for a long time as his swan song..........they knew they were soft when it came to the crunch and they were right 4 years on under Frawley and they have no respect still and have shown no improvement.............its time to go danny

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Here here Laffs. Athough we can bag Frawley, who the hell can he bring in from Coburg? Poor recruiting has come back to haunt them, with duds signed to tight, over inflated contracts.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Here here Laffs. Every coach in the comp knows we are soft. We were deliberately targeted.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
The recruiting since he has been there has been a disgrace with Coghlan the only one to show anything, and you have to get one right now and then....the likes of Fiora and Pettifer will never make it...and it is now becoming clear why no one else would touch Rodan...he is not up to it

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
The writing was on the wall losing to the Swans on your own dunghill and struggled against a pathetic Melbourne. They haven't improved at all and I feel after 4 years of no improvement its time to go back to the farm...they will be lucky to beat Carlton next week and then road trips should pretty much end their season hopefully....they build you up and then as usual rip out the souls of their supporters

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
I did say when Rodan was drafted, who is that dud. He is nothing but a show pony and he should be dropped. All pace, no brains.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Now you know why the smart clubs over looked Rodan, he is not fit enough and lacks discipline....its time he went will never be good enough to play 4 quaters

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Short sighted recruiting is the big problem, and the fact we cant even have a full list with our salary cap at bursting point.

Does it seem odd that a team who has done nothing for 20 years has one of the highest TPP in the league??

The recruitment of Hudson, Houlihan, Nicholls, Fleming and the like have been a huge stuff-up, we thought we were close and recruited to try win a flag, when we were miles off the top teams.

Our track record in the draft is well documented, i wont go into that.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
richo and staff didnt do anything what game were you watching for christ sake?
as for coughlan i guess nearly getting k,od wouldnt have come into your mind ::)

P

PuntRoadRoar

laff are u a richmond supporter?

"The writing was on the wall losing to the Swans on your own dunghill and struggled against a pathetic Melbourne."

"they build you up and then as usual rip out the souls of their supporters"

you keep refering to richmond as "your" and "their", your missing the key word "our"

if your a tiger then i dont mind you bagging them its true they get our hopes up then their true talent comes through in the end to break all our hearts, but if your not even a richmond supporter then you can get out of here.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
In the absence of Cambo, opposition sides are targeting Cogs and Johnson with plenty of physical pressure as we have no one else at the moment willing or able to share the load and no one willing to protect them by blocking and creating holes in packs so they can break clear. IMO that's why we are getting smashed in the clearances even though Stafford dominates in the ruck.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
*smile* head Dermott Brereton mentioned tonight that Richmond is the worst side in the comp when it comes to clearances. That's a pretty sad indictment on us considering we have just about the best ruckman (form wise at least) going around at the moment.

On the stats it didnt look that bad, the Roos had 40 clearances to Richmond's 32 clearances. But the type of clearances they got were far better than ours. They frequently got the ball out of the centre on the run and booted in 50 metres, whereas Richmond's clearances often came from handballs or kicks under pressure.

I agree Mighty Tigers, without Cambo in the team Coughlan and Johnson are getting some real heat put on them, and they are struggling. I give it to them that they might be carrying injuries, but I dont think they would fare too much better if they were fully fit.
Might make those who thought Campbell was a soft *smile* receiver reassess their opinion of him.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
The question is are you a member punt road roar,....I would think that I would pay 10 times the amount of money in membership to that club....so don't question me again....follow me in to the promised land

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
PuntRoadRoar said:
laff are u a richmond supporter?

if your not even a richmond supporter then you can get out of here.

:rollin.....thanks PRR. I woke up feeling sick in the guts still this morning. What a hollow empty feeling it is to barrack for such an inconsistant under achieving team, but that cracked me up.

You've been sprung Laff, on your bike you imposter. I always had my doubts. ;D ;D