Frawleys fairies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Frawleys fairies

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
johnson2richo2003 said:
on your 1st point about richo missing those goals in the last qtr.at least he presents himself in a contest if more of our players had the same commitment to the tiger cause like richo does we would be better off.by the last qtr richo was knackered. those shots he would have made easily if it was the 1st or 2nd qtr.
trading richo would be a huge mistake.a bloke who puts fear into oppositon coaches why would we put ourselves in the same position?bloke like richo dont grow on trees.also his off field value can not be underesitmated if you went to the family day you would see why.
on the point about we paid to much for johnson.for starters we had 4th pick at the time of the trade not the 2nd.
to say he,s a poor man,s mcleod or goodwin is a bit rich.what it has done is make more of a headache for opposition coach,s to close down our midfield.
Here, here J2R - you are a breath of fresh air

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
More money does give me the right to stomp on people and yes regarding Rivkin yes he is going to jail but he will come home to all his riches and he can agian buy happiness and as for those duds as I have maintained all along this club has no more respect today than when Frawley walked in......in 4 years Brisbane went from draft concessions to 2 flags. I am afraid 4 years is enough and its time for him to go back to the farm....along with the fellaways where big hearts are good for farm hands not football

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Laff said:
More money does give me the right to stomp on people and yes regarding Rivkin yes he is going to jail but he will come home to all his riches and he can agian buy happiness and as for those duds as I have maintained all along this club has no more respect today than when Frawley walked in......in 4 years Brisbane went from draft concessions to 2 flags. I am afraid 4 years is enough and its time for him to go back to the farm....along with the fellaways where big hearts are good for farm hands not football

hehehehe - so funny yet so true.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Your a breath of fresh air Laffs. I can just see the Kellaway brothers tending Spuds fields this time next year.

julzqld

Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Laff said:
More money does give me the right to stomp on people and yes regarding Rivkin yes he is going to jail but he will come home to all his riches and he can agian buy happiness.

I feel sorry that you are so unhappy.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
I agree with a lot of the posts on this subject and its good to see that im not the only that sees SPUD as one of our biggest problems!!!!

Dont agree about Richo!!! The man gives all he has week in week out and bleeds yellow and black!!!! If half our blokes had his passion and desire to win we would be on top of the ladder!!! Maybe he does let us down sometimes with his wayward kicking but he always has a real crack!!!

Agree about rodan being dragged!!!! Will only kill his confidence!!! Dont see spudder dragging his girlfriend bowden everytime he kicks the ball to the opposition, or gives away 50's, or even when he attempts to tackle and the opposition which results in goals!!!

What about rogers???? The man has not hit a richmond target since coming to the club!!! His disposal is woeful!!! Please tell me why he cant play him in the forward line where he is most damaging!!! WHY??WHY???

How you guys cant contemplate giving up rodan, coughlan or krakr is beyond me!!!!! These guys are the future of our club!!! Krakour is going to be an absolute gun in a year or two!!!! Rodan is suffering from poor coaching!!!! Is given enough time to settle into a position!!! Was on fire at the start of the game on friday in the forward 30, so what does frawley do, puts him in the middle and absolutely wastes him!!!!

How about trading duds like fiora, pettifer, bowden, hall, mills - blokes who have been at the club for over 4-5 years and have done absolutely nothing!!!! Thats were our problems lie!! That and that dud of a coach!!!!!

We dont have enough leaders like north showed on friday!!!!

The season is almost over with the loss of our most consistent player of the year!!!! GASPAR!!!! He was they KEY in defence and will be a huge loss!!! One i unfortunately think we wont recover from!!! Thanks to our poor recruiting!!!!

Look at st kilda!!! They grabbed the best kids in the land and now even that DUD Thomas is seen as a decent coach!!!!

I believe we give some of the other young guys a go and you never know what happens!!! I remeber seeing coughlan in the ressies and for 5 minutes in the seniors and saying this guys is gone at the end of the year!!!! Look at him now!!!! Simply because he was given a go!!! Would much prefer Hyde as a tagger than rogers any day!!!!

As for dunc!!! A great contributor to the richmond football club and no-one took more punishment for the team than he did!!!!!! An absolute icon of the tiger team!!! Thats said it is time to hang the boots up!!! Than again maybe give him one last hurrah and you never know!!!

julzqld

Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
frawleyudud said:
Dont agree about Richo!!! The man gives all he has week in week out and bleeds yellow and black!!!! If half our blokes had his passion and desire to win we would be on top of the ladder!!! Maybe he does let us down sometimes with his wayward kicking but he always has a real crack!!!

Yep - I agree too.

Agree about rodan being dragged!!!! Will only kill his confidence!!! Dont see spudder dragging his girlfriend bowden everytime he kicks the ball to the opposition, or gives away 50's, or even when he attempts to tackle and the opposition which results in goals!!!

Yep again.

What about rogers???? The man has not hit a richmond target since coming to the club!!! His disposal is woeful!!! Please tell me why he cant play him in the forward line where he is most damaging!!! WHY??WHY???

Didn't he play up forward in 2000 when Richo was out injured and didn't he do ok there?

How you guys cant contemplate giving up rodan, coughlan or krakr is beyond me!!!!! These guys are the future of our club!!! Krakour is going to be an absolute gun in a year or two!!!! Rodan is suffering from poor coaching!!!! Is given enough time to settle into a position!!! Was on fire at the start of the game on friday in the forward 30, so what does frawley do, puts him in the middle and absolutely wastes him!!!!

How about trading duds like fiora, pettifer, bowden, hall, mills - blokes who have been at the club for over 4-5 years and have done absolutely nothing!!!! Thats were our problems lie!! That and that dud of a coach!!!!!

Agree about Pettifer but I think Hall might just need a bit of time in Coburg.

Also very obvious, even to me, during the Swans game.

The season is almost over with the loss of our most consistent player of the year!!!! GASPAR!!!! He was they KEY in defence and will be a huge loss!!! One i unfortunately think we wont recover from!!! Thanks to our poor recruiting!!!!

If we can get Dutch back, and with A.K., Newman and Zantuck we should do alright.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
frawleyudud said:

How you guys cant contemplate giving up rodan, coughlan or krakr is beyond me!!!!! These guys are the future of our club!!! Krakour is going to be an absolute gun in a year or two!!!!

Well I bet you thought It would never happen FUD but...on the items above I agree with you.

Other parts of your post - obviously we wont agree ;)

Richo was fantastic on Friday night. Never stopped presenting

Rodan, Cogs & Krak are the future of our Club

And god how we missed Campbo of Friday night.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Laff,

Isn't the Internet so wonderful! It's a place where you can be anyone you want to be. Hmmmm...Today I think I'll be a wealthy mindless pratt who wants to bag the entire Richmond list just because the best I could do in real life was Toorak under 11 B's because Mumsy didn't like getting dirt in the Rolls! :'(

Obviously you haven't had this much fun since your Chauffer ran over the Possum! ;D

As soon as you become a little more realistic and constuctive, I might actually listen to what you have to say!