Game Day RD 17 - Tigers V Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day RD 17 - Tigers V Suns

If the backline holds, we win…. But it’s been leaky this year

Reactions: 3 users
We need to at least break even in the midfield, Shai probably needs to spend more time in the guts, which will hurt our forward line.
With no Dusty, it would have been a good opportunity to have a look at Cumberland in the forward line.

Tiges by 29.

Reactions: 1 users
There’s no way we lose today. Certainties. Tigers by 1 point.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Weakest side we've put on the park for a while, so a bit nervous about this one.

yep. this has calamity written all over it.

think i'm scarred by karmichael hunt.

fear response - GC by 20 pts

brain - Richmond by 37 pts
This is me. My brain tells me that if we play near where we have been we will win but somehow my old Richmond fears take over the brain :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Would have been good to have north this week. Anyway the cookie crumbles how it crumbles.

Likely wins to Blues and Pies this weekend. Unless we win well it looks like 8th for us. Just have to keep winning.
This will not be a walk in the park game.
Consider this.
We are missing Cotchin, Martim, Balta, Vlastuin and Gibcus.
Apart from Prestia we have included Miller and Aarts.
With possibly Aarts, and Ross in the midfield when Prestia not there, we are not the running fast machines are we?

Reactions: 1 user
If the backline holds, we win…. But it’s been leaky this year
The other side of that is at the end of round 15 we are number 2 for points scored, despite us ( and the coach) bemoaning a lack of connection. Only behind the Lions

This isn't a danger game. If we win, it will be an upset.

I can't see how we win with the midfield we're going in with. There's going to be a lot on the shoulders of a concussed Prestia.

Gold Coast by 6 goals.

• Wow
Just bank the 4 points that's all 4 quarters of good tuff footy get the game on our terms from the beginning with a bit thin in the guts , but no excuses.

Cotch, Dusty, Lamblett n Flossy out, that's some serious talent and experience missing. Compound that with Balta n Gibber out which restricts our versatility and this game won't be a gimme. Will simply be very happy if we come out of this with a win n no more injuries.

Gold Coast are missing some good players too.

If we don't win this one though, we're not taking it seriously.

Reactions: 2 users
In order to appease the AFL
Were playing George FAarts and Edwards to keep GC In the game
:gotiges

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Me too!
Can anyone suggest parking within a 30 min or so walk??
This might help Brodders: Confirms what @MalenyTiger , @Stig and @Mopsy posted

TRANSPORT INFORMATION:

Free event shuttles will be running from Nerang Station, Broadbeach South Light Rail Station (outside Pacific Fair on GC Highway) and Boowaggan Road Park ‘n’ Ride. Shuttles will commence at 2:40pm and will run regularly until the first quarter, then on demand until the end of the game. They will run regularly again from the end of the game until an hour post-match.

Normal Translink public transport services are also operating - find your journey here: www.translink.com.au. You can use your event ticket to access free public transport on G:Link services, Queensland Rail services and Surfside Buslines from 4 hours pre-match to 4 hours post-match.

Parking in the Blue Carpark can be PURCHASED HERE.