Game Day - Richmond v Geelong Preliminary Final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v Geelong Preliminary Final

We had em right where we wanted them then let them off with a couple of misses and 2 BS goals.

Let em back in now they up and running.

Lets not wet the bed just yet.

We shouldn't have played the 2 x rucks.

Not giving Kelly or Ablett any respect.

Close scoreboard considering they were all over us most of the qtr with 6 x more inside 50's.

Hope Graham is good to go or I am tipping we will get blown out in the 2nd half.

Plodding midfeild once again
Absolutist zero pressure or running from almost the entire midfeild .

No small fowards to be seen
Catching George Rioli lambert have done zero
Edwards zero impact

We’ve got a number of players who will lift from here. Cats all playing out of their skins. We’ll be right.

Reactions: 1 user
Sounds like a lot of ‘Nervous Nelly’s” are on the forum tonight. Yes we look to have pissed up a good start, but usually our first quarter is the worst, so I feel as if we’ve given it a pump at the start, taken Geelong’s BEST on the rebound, seen we can take it, and now we just wear them down (hopefully). Let’s see...

Reactions: 1 user