Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane - QF 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane - QF 2020

Cholly to turn it around and kick 6 . Dimma left with a conundrum as to whether to leave Lynchy out next week :))

Reactions: 1 user
Just showed on Fox AFL player ratings of players in finals over the last 10 years. Dusty averages 17.9, then Swan 17.4, then Kennedy 16.4.

No sign of Diverfield. I wonder what his AFL player rating is in finals :rotfl2

• Haha
Its troubled us occasionally in the past, generally been against teams that kick exceptionally. The Eagles picked us apart in 2018 for example, but the problem is the Lions are not a great kicking team, its not their best skill set and I don't see that style really hurting us that badly. They may dominate some territory and then fail to hit the targets where they want them so they will take pot shots either out of congestion or from either far out or wide.

Even last year the easier shots they missed were in the 2nd quarter last year where they probably should have kicked all 4 behinds, but that quarter was not controlled by them, we controlled it more and therefore our defence was a little bit more open.
If they get closer than previous games, we are equipped to handle it and step up. Although being without our go-to men for ruck contests and pressure goals does not help (Ivan and Tom).

Having a good start and quieting the crowd early will do wonders

im extrememy nervous...lions are better than last year..even better than last month,,,and they are out toslaughter us.......and their kicking has been much better over the last month

Dimma just made it for the anthem copping it from the boys. Caught short? :D

Feel that Chol's form tonight will be crucial. Martin and McInerney are a good combo.

OMG you could see McCluggage was trying to give that to Rich, why didn't one of them push up onto him.