Game day thread v St Kilda rd 15 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day thread v St Kilda rd 15

Good win in the end. But gee we were rusty (could easily use insipid).

Sydney Stack. Enough said

Reactions: 1 user
Hopefully just being managed a bit
On K-Rock after the game he said he ran out legs in the second half. Will get better for the run. Hopefully clicking into gear by GWS game.

Reactions: 1 user
With so many players coming back in i was a bit concerned at how well will would run the game at 3/4 time.
Kudos to the fitness and conditioning staff, as the players run the came out pretty good. I just hope they pull up ok from the hard surface.

A win is a win. Not much else to say about that game. Good to get back on the winning list but geez we’ve gotta play at least 100% better than that to have any impact on this season. Some of our kicking out of the backline was deplorable.

I’d imagine we’ve got plenty of improvement in us; we’d want to anyway. Must not drop this game against GC next week. Not negotiable. Need to build momentum and some tough games coming up after that.

I thought it was a great win. Saint threw everything at us, coach under the pump blah blah, 7 changes, heaps of underdone players and didn't really gel as you'd expect. Rapt.

Reactions: 7 users
If you were told that we would win by 30+ And Stacky and Marbs kick 7 between them you would take it. Ugly, ugly win but good enough. On to next week.

Reactions: 2 users
I'll say it again, any win at Chernobyl for us is a win I'll take, any day of the week.

Calculated risk bringing 7 players back from injury - we get the points, and the game into the legs of returning players.

That's what I take out of it, anyway.

Reactions: 4 users