Game Day Tigers v Demons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers v Demons

Just watching Shai in the warm up, and gee that is a loose and high kicking action. When it comes off, great. When it doesn’t it just hooks or splays everywhere.

Reactions: 1 user
Dropping Sonz and making Hugo the sub doesn't make sense to me. Getting closer to the 'don't really care if we lose' mentality again as in 2016.
If sonz is fit, and he’s dropped and not given the chance of at least a full game in the vfl, it’s a ridiculous decision. Sons needs game time coming off his end of pre season injury… afl of vfl game time, just game time. A week off won’t help him.

Reactions: 4 users
hope its a good game and we win

a little surprised Hugo is sub, but hey-ho

Geez, just going through the Pooncebourne line up and it’s a fair old 23 they’ve got out there tonight. Gut feel tells me we’ll go well but on paper….

If sonz is fit, and he’s dropped and not given the chance of at least a full game in the vfl, it’s a ridiculous decision. Sons needs game time coming off his end of pre season injury… afl of vfl game time, just game time. A week off won’t help him.
So this. Poor for the boy. Now goes back to the VFL this week for sure.

Geez, just going through the Pooncebourne line up and it’s a fair old 23 they’ve got out there tonight. Gut feel tells me we’ll go well but on paper….
I agree. We probably shouldn’t be in the game on paper but I have a feeling we will be

It's gunna be a one horse race unfortunately. Even in perfect conditions our disposal will be sub par

You would think/hope they were happy to give him the week off after his broken pre season.