Game day Tigers v Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers v Eagles

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Should win this game comfortably, a percentage booster like when played them earlier in the year would be handy.

Lynch to kick a bag, Tiges by heaps.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
The way our season's been going I'll be extremely happy to bank the 4 points n no injuries.

Bloody coughing up leads late in games n losing by a poofteenth is causing mayhem n havoc with my blood pressure n stress levels. If I wasn't such an old fart I'd probably try to claim the Tigers had sent me prematurely grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
If we don't beat them especially with no Kennedy.
Pack it up and start planning for next year

Reactions: 1 user

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Will be happy with four points but a 15 goal demolition would be marvellous

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

dmc

Kick it long and direct!
Feb 5, 2004
Ohio, USA
Just want the boys to show up and play with intensity. I’d we do that the result will take care of itself.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
We need to win, yes, but a large percentage booster would be very valuable as well. Bulldogs and Swans have almost the same. Final 8 could easily come down to the percentage.

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
I'm taking somebody to the footy today who just wants to rock up and buy a GA ticket. Is that possible?

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I am hoping we take the sting out of the game early - get out to a 5 or 6 goal lead and then build from there.

I reckon the Eagles will have a bit of fight in them early.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
one of the better things about last week was the emergence of Baker and Ross as midfielders. Along with Short and Graham we need these guys to step up to cover our aging midfield. it would be great if Bolton also progressed into more midfield time.

Prestia is still very good when fit, but has soft tissue recurrences (as well as brain trauma)
Cotchin is well past his best, but has been pretty good this year.
Edwards has fallen off a cliff.
Martin has had many issues this year and midfield time is very limited at the moment.
Lambert plays only every 3rd week.

It will be interesting to see how the emerging midfield play today.

• Love

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Should win this game comfortably, a percentage booster like when played them earlier in the year would be handy.

Lynch to kick a bag, Tiges by heaps.
Comfortably hope so as Cokers have had some quality ins in the last few weeks.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
one of the better things about last week was the emergence of Baker and Ross as midfielders. Along with Short and Graham we need these guys to step up to cover our aging midfield. it would be great if Bolton also progressed into more midfield time.

Prestia is still very good when fit, but has soft tissue recurrences (as well as brain trauma)
Cotchin is well past his best, but has been pretty good this year.
Edwards has fallen off a cliff.
Martin has had many issues this year and midfield time is very limited at the moment.
Lambert plays only every 3rd week.

It will be interesting to see how the emerging midfield play today.
Bloody amazing that we're still genuinely in the hunt for finals. *smile*'s hit the fan a bit quicker than expected with our premiership heroes n there's massive transition through our midfield going on.
Bloody R2D2 n Dow missing the perfect opening to become senior players n Stacky somehow not even getting a sniff seriously pisses me off.

• Sad

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I certainly don’t think we,ll thrash them like last time so a 20-30 point win I’m guessing.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Comfortably hope so as Cokers have had some quality ins in the last few weeks.
I'm fairly confident, Kennedy is a big out, Darling is a 2nd tall at best and McGovern is still out.