Game day Tigers v Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers v Eagles

Tigers by 4 goals.
Edwards to have his seasons best game
Castanga to have 2 handballs
Lynch kicks 5
Jack kicks 5

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Tigers by 4 goals.
Edwards to have his seasons best game
Castanga to have 2 handballs
Lynch kicks 5
Jack kicks 5
A little win Would push us up to 7th but a decent % is really important for later

Geelong didn’t have any mercy for north - they mean business and so should we

I'm taking somebody to the footy today who just wants to rock up and buy a GA ticket. Is that possible?

According to the game day hub on the RFC website you can buy tickets at gates 1 and 3 on the day, see: https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/1159412/

Bloody amazing that we're still genuinely in the hunt for finals. *smile*'s hit the fan a bit quicker than expected with our premiership heroes n there's massive transition through our midfield going on.
Bloody R2D2 n Dow missing the perfect opening to become senior players n Stacky somehow not even getting a sniff seriously pisses me off.

R2D2 does look a bust, I am more hopeful about Dow but he clearly has a way to go. Stack should be in, better option than Castagna.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
The way our season's been going I'll be extremely happy to bank the 4 points n no injuries.

Bloody coughing up leads late in games n losing by a poofteenth is causing mayhem n havoc with my blood pressure n stress levels. If I wasn't such an old fart I'd probably try to claim the Tigers had sent me prematurely grey.
Let's not forget the flog metre today. Where is it at?

We smashed them at their home ground,Kennedy is out which has got to be a huge loss to them,and we are at the G. No less than a 70 point win please.

Tarrant should be de listed for selecting country music tunes in the Jungle Beat at the G. Disgraceful.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user