Game day Tigers v Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers v Eagles

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Said to my mate it’s funny how after a five goal win we can be a little negative - when 6 Years ago it would have been a great day.

Plenty of positives - elite set shot goal kicking - best I can remember for us in recent times. Pickett, DRioli, baker, bolton, broad, MRJ and mcintosh seem to be having best years ever. for all the doomsayers on Ross he did some nice things and very good at getting his arms clear to release other players. Prestia and Cotchin to come back and Martin’s kicking looked to be back after some shockers. stack building to hopefully take castsgnas spot.

You feel if we can break even / slightly lose in the midfield we can beat anyone in finals. Prestia / Cotchin obviously the key here for us this year. Future years concerning but salary cap space should open with some more retirements. (Edwards / lambert). Forgot Balta too. Balta for soldo think will help as well.

Biggest bummer is the two one goal losses and the umpire reaming / them playing so well in Adelaide probably costing us top 4 or even top 2. Any banana peel (ess haw nm) will kill us too - conversely playing fre and Bris here and winning gives us a chance to close ground and pounce if they falter as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I want more. It's there for the taking
Plan and execute.
1 midfielder we needed more.
Collier dawkins and Dow are as bad as Higgins and Ellis

I'm with you Zips!!!

Also a question - if Grigg becomes Griggs, then surely Cripps becomes Cripp? Please consider for future postings

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Nothing to see here.

Tomfoolery at worst and conning the umpire by the WC forward.

Even Christian @ MRO will agree on that.
I’m obviously no judge of fair play despite having been an umpire for 15 years in the past.

In all the circumstances, I encourage Nick to get Benny to approach his erstwhile counterpart who used work at the AFL to grab one of Paddy Dangerfield’s ‘Get Out of Jail Cards’.

Just use a replay of the 2020 GF in our Appeal. You know it makes sense.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Cripps was on him after half time 100%
And Rioli was on Stengle.
Rioli was 5 metres behind Stengle when he kicked back to Henry.
If your a defender, you defend,
He can't be like Hill and Sinclair, get easy ball off half back but cop it going the other way.
Move Short or Baker back and move Rioli to the Wing
10 votes for Rioli from coaches. I agree not playing well enough, move him to the wing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users