Game day Tigers v Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers v Eagles

We can afford to lose Short.
Now we have Rolli, Short and Ross in the middle was 1991 quality McKellar and Underwood quality.
We had 5 picks Kong use at least 1 to get a ready made mid
Collier Dawkins and Dow are delist material
I don't mind Dow agree with RCD.

Our forward line is functioning well, but our defence is leaky. Must tighten up in the final third of the season.

Defence wins premierships.
Defences leak when the oppo midfield has a birthday. I thought our defence held up pretty well considering how easily they ran it out of the middle.

Reactions: 8 users
In: Prestia, Balta, Dow, Parker
Out: Dusty, Gibcus, Castagna, Lambert

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Good news is Eagles may trouble the blooze next week over in perth

Reactions: 2 users
Shades of 2017.
A match-winning quarter, the second quarter, 7.2
Vintage Dimma coaching genius.
One of the great coaches of the modern era, victorious despite the 51-36 clearance deficit.
Dimma stresses the importance of rebound resilience.
oscars-standing-ovation.gif

GeeZ, some very angry posters/comments on here this afternoon.

Wasn't perfect but ok.
Didnt really get out of 3rd gear (and didn't need to)

Anyway, have a glass of red and relax.

Reactions: 9 users
We can afford to lose Short.
Now we have Rolli, Short and Ross in the middle was 1991 quality McKellar and Underwood quality.
We had 5 picks Kong use at least 1 to get a ready made mid
Collier Dawkins and Dow are delist material
Mutual admiration society with you and King Kong bagging everyone from the bootstudder up. Go and have a couple of stiff drinks and calm down a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Don't blame the back 6
Blame Ross Short Baker that couldn't get there hands either on the ball or on the opposition
Agree, backline has been solid this year. A few uncharacteristic mistakes in this game but 1 game doesn't reflect the season.

Ok so just home and have not seen the game - read the last couple of pages thought we must be getting smashed so looked at the score to see we are over 30 points up and over 120 points kicked. WTF is wrong with u guys, U r either supporters of this club or not. We have 3 premierships on the board in the last 5 and all u can do is bag our premiership players...

Watch the game then and you might see the reason for the angst.

Defences leak when the oppo midfield has a birthday. I thought our defence held up pretty well considering how easily they ran it out of the middle.
Yeah, only saw second half, but the Eagles were no easybeats, they brought it and rolled the dice relentlessly. Not easy to play against. Gotta give them credit, made the most of their ruck advantage, the 666 rule and exploited our weakness, they didn't die wondering. Good win.

Reactions: 5 users

They only had 4 more inside 50's, and had the same amount of scoring shots (28).

Yes, we were poor in the midfield but conceding a score in 50% of their entries with an average forward line is worrying.

His direct opponents have kicked 6 in the last 2 weeks. Cripps 3 Stengle 3
Maybe move him to the wings.
I saw Rioli on Willie quite a bit, the backline moves around a lot. But Rioli had 28 disposals,9 score involvements, kicked a goal (could have been 3) and 2 goal assists. Rioli well and truly won his contest by a country mile.

Reactions: 4 users
They only had 4 more inside 50's, and had the same amount of scoring shots (28).

Yes, we were poor in the midfield but conceding a score in 50% of their entries with an average forward line is worrying.
We had 7 more inside 50s in the first half.