Game Day - Tigers v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v GWS

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
We’ve got to address what’s happening around the middle & the small/mid forwards. We’re just smashed for speed and spread.

Graham & Mansell need to go for a start. Cotchin managed carefully to 300 & then that’s it. If Prestia is sore, then rest him.

Baker was thrown forward in second half for exactly that reason.

Even though Ross and McIntosh both played ok on the wings, the lack of speed was still noticeable. Why we don’t try Ross in the middle is beyond me.
The graham experiment as a half foward is a miseable one...mansell not much better...cotchin ,love the guy,but its nearly time...
Play sonsie cumberland and clarke instead asap

Reactions: 2 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Both good today, Kamdyn best game for a while, clutch goal on half time, Jack Ross very composed. Does not panic.
And he is a beautiful kick of the footy, but have to admit he is a bit slow run wise.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
The graham experiment as a half foward is a miseable one...mansell not much better...cotchin ,love the guy,but its nearly time...
Play sonsie cumberland and clarke instead asap
Graham is running around like he’s wearing cement shoes He’s so slow

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I was wondering if you would give a good wrap up for Ross.

Ross is a footballer EZY.

He heading in the right direction.

Today was the first time ive entertained the thought he could play in our next flag.

But i did drink a few generous measures of mescal this afternoon, and entertained quite a few positive thoughts

jross has progressed from losing almost every 1:1's to creating a stoppage out of most 1:1's.

When he starts winning them, i'll move him out of VFL category.

Its looking promising

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
He heading in the right direction.

Today was the first time ive entertained the thought he could play in our next flag.

But i did drink a fair bit of tequila and entertain quite a few positive thoughts
Having a few positive thoughts myself ATM. Quite like it.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Nah. Their mids are good. They got on top. We didn't go to sleep, we never stopped battling. Sometimes the oppo is just too good.

Theres something about our gameplan,

Something about those rolling mauls, half dozen handballs to blokes in not much space,

Thats letting oppos come out with those disputed battle-balls for periods, often.

Im not sure what it is,

But its a razor edge, all-or-nothing, style.

Im hoping weve developed it with our future list in mind,

Im hoping its something original that we can pinch a flag without the best list in the comp.

We seem to be sticking with it through thick and thin,

Within games and between coaches,

Which is a great sign.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Having a few positive thoughts myself ATM. Quite like it.

We know were up and about when were day dreaming of jack ross's premiership medal mushed between glorious ripe tropical fruits

• Love

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
In breaking news Richmond supporters discover winning by a kick beats losing by a kick.

All players upgraded 10%.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
Along with the winning goal, Marlion with a great tackle to stop the gws surge in last play.

Reiwoldt excellent in the scrimmage to get the ball forward.
Ryan a critical compete when he could have dropped his head with the previous 2 FF50 entries.
Bakes the clearing kick off half back then queues up behind Marlion and Dustin to kick the winner...huge running by the bloke.

Finally, a win for the good guys.

Reactions: 11 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Wins feel just as good when your out of contention,

As in the midst of a dynasty.

Very reasurring discovery.

Lets scale this mountain again.

Woo hoo

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Just a great, hard fought victory. Now drinking some red soaking in the win. Life is good :)

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Nice to win a close one especially after giving up the lead twice in the last qtr.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Graham is running around like he’s wearing cement shoes He’s so slow
It’s weird because I thought last year I read he had the fastest speed in a game by a tigers player.

Probably sprinting to the bench.

Just not good enough for the midfield & doesn’t have the nous for the forward line.

Just really doesn’t have a position unfortunately