Game Day Tigers v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers v Lions

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Another sublime Qld winters day up here. Couple more hours of work and will then head home, pick up the gear (and the Mrs) and head down the coast (hopefully avoiding as much traffic as possible).

After the Norf and Dogs games were won comfortably, I'm expecting a closer affair tonight. They are favourites with the bookies. It's their game to lose. Just as we like it. If we bring the pressure, I expect they will crumble. If we don't they will win. Pretty easy equation.

My voice has only just repaired since last week's game. These short turnarounds are tough to manage. But I won't be holding back come 7pm tonight.

How long did it take you to get down there last week BT24?

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
expecting physical game.
they'll be a lot of niggle and chirping from the brisbane players.

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
tigers by 18 pt
we kick into gear after half time

enjoy the ride tonight

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Watched the post game last week when Brisbane beat the insipid Bombers, gee the Lions players are full of themselves, it’s like they feel like they are grand final bound. That Zorko BT impersonation was cringeworthy. Would love nothing better than for the tigers to completely smash them tonight and wipe away their smugness. And I reckon it will happen

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Watched the post game last week when Brisbane beat the insipid Bombers, gee the Lions players are full of themselves, it’s like they feel like they are grand final bound. That Zorko BT impersonation was cringeworthy. Would love nothing better than for the tigers to completely smash them tonight and wipe away their smugness. And I reckon it will happen

Yep.... been saying it all year, the least humble bunch of *smile* wits and whingers playing the game.... never been able to cop Zorko after all that carry-on with Touk Miller a couple of years ago..... TOOL!

Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
How long did it take you to get down there last week BT24?

About 1 1/4 hours leaving from Wynnum at around 4:45pm. Coming back was worse due to Pacific Motorway being down to one lane at Oxenford. Didn't get home until close to midnight.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

Hope so.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Grimes the Great

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200804-151506_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200804-151506_WhatsApp.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Love

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Another sublime Qld winters day up here. Couple more hours of work and will then head home, pick up the gear (and the Mrs) and head down the coast (hopefully avoiding as much traffic as possible).

After the Norf and Dogs games were won comfortably, I'm expecting a closer affair tonight. They are favourites with the bookies. It's their game to lose. Just as we like it. If we bring the pressure, I expect they will crumble. If we don't they will win. Pretty easy equation.

My voice has only just repaired since last week's game. These short turnarounds are tough to manage. But I won't be holding back come 7pm tonight.

Enjoy it Bris.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Got my Kayo and ready.

Got my attachment ( from JB ) to watch it on my tv not on my tablet or iPhone and I’m really looking to a statement game against my fast becoming most ‘hated ‘ side.

Hope it’s us that send the statement.

What is being whispered & said
——————————————————

It’s over there.
We are a touch undermanned.
Not favourites.
They are playing good footy.
We haven’t beaten anyone
Expecting a tough game.

What I want & my fellow tigers
—————————————————-
I want to put them back in their Gabba box.
Their coach to go to the press conference with his scrap book of stats stating that they led every stat.
J Brown to acknowledge us.
Cameron to continue the Nightmare on Grimes Street..
Dusty to continue his scintillating form and cause havoc every time he goes forward.
A smashing will make my night.

Reactions: 4 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Got my Kayo and ready.

Got my attachment ( from JB ) to watch it on my tv not on my tablet or iPhone and I’m really looking to a statement game against my fast becoming most ‘hated ‘ side.

Hope it’s us that send the statement.

What is being whispered & said
——————————————————

It’s over there.
We are a touch undermanned.
Not favourites.
They are playing good footy.
We haven’t beaten anyone
Expecting a tough game.

What I want & my fellow tigers
—————————————————-
I want to put them back in their Gabba box.
Their coach to go to the press conference with his scrap book of stats stating that they led every stat.
J Brown to acknowledge us.
Cameron to continue the Nightmare on Grimes Street..
Dusty to continue his scintillating form and cause havoc every time he goes forward.
A smashing will make my night.

That's a most excellent set of "wants" there, waiting.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
We play to our best like last 3 weeks be hard to beat and lift it up a level.Got to be precise with our forward entry's to hit our players up not let Andrew's intercept the footy and smalls to harass them.