Game Day Tigers v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers v Lions

I saw a nasty analysis over the weekend that said you might need as many as 11 wins to simply make the 8 this season.

(If you're playing along at home, we currently have 5.5 wins with 8 matches to go.)

Basically, this would give us wriggle room of just 2 further losses.

With games coming up against Port (in Adelaide) and West Coast (possibly in the west), tonight is a big, big game.

I have a sense we may come to play tonight.

Let's hope what we dish up is good enough.

Seems unlikely to me. That's the equivalent of 14 wins in a 22 game season and no season since I checked back to 1980 required 14 wins to make the 8. Interestingly Melbourne made the 8 with 8 wins in 1982.

Tigers to jump to a 3 goal lead early and holding that for the remainder of the game. The some angst from supporters that we can't bury teams.

Thats exactly my prediction too jb

Dusty to have an average one (which is a very good game for most).

Always happens Whenever the media beat something up.

Gee I hope Short on Cameron isn't an indication for the whole game.

Reactions: 1 user
Neale not HTB?
The umps better be consistent with that tonight.

Reactions: 1 user
Got an uneasy feeling about tonight. This might be their Grand Final I reckon.