Game Day Tigers v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers v Lions

We play to our best like last 3 weeks be hard to beat and lift it up a level.Got to be precise with our forward entry's to hit our players up not let Andrew's intercept the footy and smalls to harass them.

Hope we don’t revert to panic or long bombs.
Got to read his punches too as he tends to thump them if he doesn’t mark it...

Lynch & Jack have to get on their bike and not compete for the same ball.

Reactions: 1 users
I know its a bit late but I have a spare ticket to tonight's game if anyone would like it. My wife is a late withdrawal and can't make it.
I can send the ticket via sms if you would like it.

I know its a bit late but I have a spare ticket to tonight's game if anyone would like it. My wife is a late withdrawal and can't make it.
I can send the ticket via sms if you would like it.

Will i make it in time if i catch the 75 tram on swan street?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
If we cant beat them with 6 of our best players out, its time for rebulid.
Brisbane would be the most over rated side in the comp.
Closely followed by port in 2nd.

• Haha
I thought channel 7 were showing the game tonight but it appears that’s not the case! Has this changed or am I just imagining it?

Hope we don’t revert to panic or long bombs.
Got to read his punches too as he tends to thump them if he doesn’t mark it...

Lynch & Jack have to get on their bike and not compete for the same ball.
There was a noticeable change from bombing the ball in against the GWS. I thought Jack and Tom kept out of the way from each other a bit more too. It was good that they got up the ground a bit too because it drew the Dogs defence down the ground making it less congested.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I thought channel 7 were showing the game tonight but it appears that’s not the case! Has this changed or am I just imagining it?

They will only show what they always do.
Friday & Saturday night
Sunday 3.30
And Some thurzdey night games

The lucky plover eggs have hatched!

Not too worried.

Think its a sign we are about to breakout

Perfect mild night for footy

I saw a nasty analysis over the weekend that said you might need as many as 11 wins to simply make the 8 this season.

(If you're playing along at home, we currently have 5.5 wins with 8 matches to go.)

Basically, this would give us wriggle room of just 2 further losses.

With games coming up against Port (in Adelaide) and West Coast (possibly in the west), tonight is a big, big game.

I have a sense we may come to play tonight.

Let's hope what we dish up is good enough.

Tiges comfortably by 10 points. ...and wipe that stupid grin off Grandpa Fagans moosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Tigers to jump to a 3 goal lead early and holding that for the remainder of the game. The some angst from supporters that we can't bury teams.

I don't like Mitch Robinson, I reckon he's a sniper. I hope Fish eyeballs before the game starts, just to let him know that he won't take any sh!t from him.

Brisbane are a very good team, make no mistake.
With those we have out this would be a very big win.
Not sure what to expect tonight.

Entry polls suggest 70:30 crowd tigers way

Reactions: 3 users
There was a noticeable change from bombing the ball in against the Dogs. I thought Jack and Tom kept out of the way from each other a bit more too. It was good that they got up the ground a bit too because it drew the Dogs defence down the ground making it less congested.

Exactly.
Noticed it too.
Let’s not revert.