GAME DAY Tigers V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Lions

It has been obvious all year our coaching has been substandard. We have been in most matches and should have made the 8.
Time to have a complete review of all facets of the club.

Sonsie and Cumberland will be part of the next tilt .

Reactions: 8 users
Players are not committed- tackling attempts are poor - stoppages set up we are out of positions.

It appears our players are not in the mood to play.

Footnote - usually when a team jumps out to a big lead at quarter time that lead is generally kept by full time, meaning the last 3 quarters are all squared score wise.
Spot on. Our effort lifted to an AFL standard in the second part of that quarter but the mistakes kept coming.

Go long & fast is only chance here.

Embarrassing effort so far. But indicative of our season. Lack of energy and intensity compared to years gone by.

Time for a new wave.

Reactions: 2 users
We are a broken club with a bunch of broken players. Fish rots at the head and Dimma smells bad.

We are mentally fragile. One bad loss last year Weat C and one this year Geesook and we pack it in.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
I know this post was made in zest, but i think there's a whole lot of truth in this post. There is no coincidence that the start of our rot (end of 2020) has coincided with the end of mr and mrs hardwick. The fish rots from the head, and I thoroughly believe the downfall of this dynasty was largely due to this.

This (once) great side i reckon had another 2 flags in it.

:vomit:vomit:vomit

What a load of crap - sorry

Reactions: 1 user
We look so nervous with the footy in hand. We can't take a contested mark to save our lives let alone kick to a mark. We look slow and no drive or system.

we wont win another game this season, time to tank for draft picks.... actually we dont need to tank we are just that bad

We are a broken club with a bunch of broken players. Fish rots at the head and Dimma smells bad.

We are mentally fragile. One bad loss last year Weat C and one this year Geesook and we pack it in.

Its unacceptable and the PR rooter needs to pack his bags and let someone else rebuild this team and list
Disgraceful post but no doubt it shows your true character!!

Reactions: 1 users

Its unacceptable and the PR rooter needs to pack his bags and let someone else rebuild this team and list
you're off your head