GAME DAY Tigers V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Lions

Dimma has always been a *smile* game day coach thus the club realising it and going out snd grsbbing the best assistants it could get. No coincidence we win flags the moment that happens and the moment they leave we turn to crap on the pitch. I think Dimma is fantastic at building the culture of a club and getting players to believe. On game day though he is clueless. Not saying he had nothing to do with the premierships. Obviously he was a big factor. My point is Dimmas bigggest weakness is and always has been game day coaching. Without the right ppl around him anymore this flaw is now exposed once again
wrongsville

One thing I've seen too many times this year is Vlaustin looking at the umpire confused, hands in the air after giving way a stupid free kick

Reactions: 5 users
Another soft tissue get Burge out off there asap been a disaster the recurring injuries.