Game Day - Tigers v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Roos

Baron Samedi said:
I reckon we’ll smash the clearances. Soldo Vlastuin Cotchin is primo clearance setup.

Dusty calling him “Silver Service Soldo”
Cotchy better wear a bib because he’s going to get leather shoved down his throat tonight !

Just hearing Dimma's presser. What's this trend of coaches praising the opposition every week pre and post games?

easy said:
you should take the +100 to -100 spread L2

maybe cover your arse with the draw too?
Probably not a bad idea given we have topped the ton 35 times and had the ton kicked 45 times against us at this poor excuse for a ground.

while searching the afl tables for the win/loss record we have at this stadium(43%) I noticed that we have scored 10038 goals at the G since inception.Going back I believe Jack Higgins scored the 10000th goal at the 26 minute mark of the 3rd quarter against the Pies.Wonder if that was noticed elsewhere?

Dimma: "Now, listen...."

PF2RiGW17AT0927.jpg

TigerForce said:
https://images.ctfassets.net/u8w3l566ay8a/48LmoUD3cIBFve4ET6sTvR/72c0495d6cae155db5cfbfd8c489d736/PF2RiGW17AT0927.jpg?w=1200&h=630[/img]

'umpa, lumpa, loompity loo. ive got a little puzzle for you. If you go easy, you will go far. Umps, Loompa. loom pity lah.

I reckon $hai kicks 8 tonight. Im taking the 25's 8-

This is a danger game. No doubt about it.

A new coach, and some North players playing for their careers.

Goldstein should kill Soldo in the ruck and don't write off Cunnington - he has had a better year than any of our mids.

we've won this game the last 2 seasons and we will again.
last time #lolnorf beat us here was 5 years ago. Tiges by 20 (points).

The_Celebrant said:
Will spend the night in hospital, courtesy of 'Satimdown'.

I want to see stackman develop a special satimdown dance

this kid can really move, and its part of our journey narrative story to accept difference and play to strengths, so