GAME DAY - Tiges v Blues | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tiges v Blues

Ross and Marlion will make up the numbers IMO

I'll even go left field and say they will start Ross in the 22 being a straight out mid and have the versatile Marlion as 23rd man o_O

Reactions: 3 users
I suspect we will see some players subbed out with Cardio Legume Syndrome (CLS) this year.

syndesmosis, plantar fascia and osteo pubis are yesterdays mysterious afflictions
After chasing our tails all night I expect the entire Cartoon side to be afflicted by Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

I'd love to see Marlion step in and play Cotchys role

C: Kmac. Pickett. Caddy

doesn't lose much brutality

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I'd love to see Marlion step in and play Cotchys role

C: Kmac. Pickett. Caddy

doesn't lose much brutality
With Marlion's ability to hurt a player in a tackle he's the obvious in for Cotchy. He's played very little midfield since he played there in his GF debut, while Trent will be a loss, Marlion he has shown he can play there and would do a good job at covering the loss of Captain Courageous.
We'll see a few shimmy and shakes from Marlion if he plays in the guts.

Reactions: 1 user
I like the Ross replacement, this is the role he has to play well at to make it ,

Big opportunity for him .

Reactions: 2 users
With Marlion's ability to hurt a player in a tackle he's the obvious in for Cotchy. He's played very little midfield since he played there in his GF debut, while Trent will be a loss, Marlion he has shown he can play there and would do a good job at covering the loss of Captain Courageous.
We'll see a few shimmy and shakes from Marlion if he plays in the guts.

Yes.

We'd be replacing the most brutal mid in the game,

with the 2nd most brutal mid in the game.

Marlion has a huge engine.

He'd be bursting to get into the guts. If he gets a start in the captains role, expect a big game.

I like the Ross replacement, this is the role he has to play well at to make it ,

Big opportunity for him .

Yep on a hiding to nothing tonight is Ross.

In for the Skipper means most likely out next week for the Skipper (save for an in best performance or injury/susp).

The good news for the Tigers is our side gets even stronger next week with the return of the Skipper.

We love him he is our leader and we are a better side with him out there no doubt about that, but we have gotten used to playing without him quite a bit the past 2 years, many in the media have forgotten that fact.

Wont be the last game our great champ sits out of this year.