GAME DAY - Tiges v Blues | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tiges v Blues

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Hope Aarts crushes it tonight. He must be thrilled to finally be playing to a (relatively) huge crowd at the MCG.

Reactions: 2 users

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Didn’t know where to post this, but did anyone watch the Front Bar?

Tend not to watch because of Andy and sometimes Molloy can go over the top, but KB was on and I have to , either I needed a laugh or he was funny.

Nah, he was good value last night. Really did the talking-himself-up humour well.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
So its in caddy aarts, out houli pickett from the grand final. Think we lose a bit defensively from this change. Aarts pushes bolton back to the midfield rotation and caddy replaces pickett on the wing. Seems we are still a backman short.

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Didn’t know where to post this, but did anyone watch the Front Bar?

Tend not to watch because of Andy and sometimes Molloy can go over the top, but KB was on and I have to , either I needed a laugh or he was funny.
Mate KB was hilarious on The Front Bar last night. I was pissing myself laughing during his segment.

Q. "How would you describe the way you played KB?"

A. "Magnificent!"

:rotfl2 :rotfl2

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I guarantee you this
There will be only two out comes
A Win, loss or draw.

• Haha

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Will be wearing this so I can be spotted easily then dressing in tiger colours.

Look out for a crazy guy wearing....a t-shirt with the below ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    727.8 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
After having the freedom to attend many games last season while my fellow PREnders were doing it tough in lockdown or through border closures I hope for all those attending live that the game is a cracker and that the Tigers put on an elite show.
Looking forward to seeing you go feral and give us a loud and strong rendition of Tigerland that we can hear at home. Go Tiges!

For many people, going to the footy tonight will be part of the healing process after the long and stressful lockdown of 2020.

Morning PREnders.

Looking forward to meeting you all ( who can ) at the London .

Hoping around 5ish.

Look out for someone wearing ..... let you all know when I’m close.

Waiting.

looks like i am going to the London after initially looking elsewhere. Gimme a wave.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
So its in caddy aarts, out houli pickett from the grand final. Think we lose a bit defensively from this change. Aarts pushes bolton back to the midfield rotation and caddy replaces pickett on the wing. Seems we are still a backman short.
remember Vlaustin is in from the grand final as well

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
But having the three time premiership captain and his sidekick the vice out when we unfurl two pennants .
To some that has shades of Marie Antoinette, Let them eat cake!

yeah its official,

it was a really dumb thing to suggest

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Does anyone know if you can print your tickets?

I normally try and print tickets but this time I don't think I will bother.

I have taken a screen shot of the ticket which means it is on my phone without having to rely on web access.

If I wanted to I could shift that screen shot to a computer, paste it into a word file (not sure of the file format but should be fine) and print that. Another poster on the ticket thread said to email it to myself, I don't have email on my phone except through a browser so can't be bothered but that is an easy option - email it to yourself and print the email.

I print the AFLW tickets and a print out of a QR code works fine.

DS

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Does anyone know if you can print your tickets?

I don't believe so. Most paper tickets in all forms of entertainment are gone at the moment due to the possible spread of anything. Just whack the QR code on your phone and you'll be fine, it's what I've done the past few years to get through the turnstiles.

• Angry

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
tigers by 22
Cotchin set the tone for the year...............caddy is back!!