GAME DAY - Tiges v Blues | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tiges v Blues

So when does the 23rd man get named?

an hour before the bounce.

pretty sure it'll be Marlion - they get a match payment and credited with a game.

he could lose all form and fitness, and we name him 23rd man for the next 3 years,

and we get dibs on Marlion JR, Shaniqua, Latrell and Levi :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Cotchin in doubt. Gastro

Did Hocking stipulate how long he'd have to be on the crapper in order to activate our sub?

or if it officially both ends?

we need another press conference and rule change at 630pm

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Did Hocking stipulate how long he'd have to be on the crapper in order to activate our sub?

Would be funny if it wasn't so close to the truth.

Reactions: 1 user
Tiges by 27 points. wish Pickett was playing - he still might.
it'll be an interesting game i reckon. hope Caddy has a good one.

Reactions: 1 user

Hocking will need his Chief medical officer to go in and check the density.

In other news, Hocking has a seek advert out for a new Chief Medical Officer.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I suspect we will see some players subbed out with Cardio Legume Syndrome (CLS) this year.

syndesmosis, plantar fascia and osteo pubis are yesterdays mysterious afflictions

Spot on. As if there aren't enough shades of grey in our game that they bring in this rule?
Agreed mate, I can understand the concussion sub only, if you fail the test, you're out. Very black and white. Because you CANNOT return to the ground, a sub comes on. Why not introduce this first and see how it goes? But with any other type of injury, you CAN return to the ground if needed. I thought the intention of the sub was when you CANNOT return to the field, no matter what, like concussion.

Yep, more shades of grey added to a game already full of shades of grey.

Good game to blood RCD, but Ross makes sense

Reactions: 1 users